Ligue 1

pEllee

So Bertus, Blanc out? :D

EDIT: Oh...two late goals to win the game. Blanc got lucky, again.

Rabiot is aleady a better player than Pastore.

Last edited:

Bertus

So Bertus, Blanc out? :D

EDIT: Oh...two late goals to win the game. Blanc got lucky, again.

Rabiot is aleady a better player than Pastore.

A shi--y match again.

The sol thing i really, really liked is TS performance once again.

He asked to swap position with Alex after the first half because Alex was not good enough. He did hit the bar again. He's very dangerous on every corners and free kicks. With a little bit more luck, he would have 3 goals already since he hit the bar three times since the start of the season.

He intercepted so many passes I didn't even count.

With Cavani (and Ibra? Eeven if he doesn't have the same style and don't run as much, he scores goals and does so many assists...), he's the one that always plays at his maximum every times against every teams.

People seek excuses in favor of pastore, saying "he's not motivated enough against little teams because he's so good he wants to play against good teams blablabla".

Point is that pastore is not a great player and will never be if he continues to do that. Best players in the world always play at their maximum against ANY team, and are desicives very often if not every times.

I still believe TS is the best CB in the world and will prove it again in CL i hope. I have great hope for Cavani and Ibra too.

And we need a 10, a real 10.

Last edited:

pEllee

How are Lucas and Marquinhos doing? Do they play much at all?

I'd say Lucas is about as overrated as they get. What were they thinking when they spent that amount of money on him?

Lucas is even starting to get benched now. 15 apps - no goals.

-

Marquinhos is injured at the moment.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
A shi--y match again.

The sol thing i really, really liked is TS performance once again.

He asked to swap position with Alex after the first half because Alex was not good enough. He did hit the bar again. He's very dangerous on every corners and free kicks. With a little bit more luck, he would have 3 goals already since he hit the bar three times since the start of the season.

He intercepted so many passes I didn't even count.

With Cavani (and Ibra? Eeven if he doesn't have the same style and don't run as much, he scores goals and does so many assists...), he's the one that always plays at his maximum every times against every teams.

People seek excuses in favor of pastore, saying "he's not motivated enough against little teams because he's so good he wants to play against good teams blablabla".

Point is that pastore is not a great player and will never be if he continues to do that. Best players in the world always play at their maximum against ANY team, and are desicives very often if not every times.

I still believe TS is the best CB in the world and will prove it again in CL i hope. I have great hope for Cavani and Ibra too.

And we need a 10, a real 10.

TS is the best cb in the world by big distance, has been for years

Bertus

Bertus, if PSG can't beat Olympiakos then what to say... :p

Burn that club.

Seriously, since Leo left it's like we have no management at all.

That season has Awful written all over it.

I am ready tho. It's not like PSG never had horrible seasons and retarded management.

400M+ for that.

iSNTFULos9aky.gif

Home of Barca Fans