Ligue 1

Banana-Rama

psg's line-up today looked a bit bonkers, lavezzi, pastore, ibrahimovic, cavani all starting, how did they make that work...

Bertus

psg's line-up today looked a bit bonkers, lavezzi, pastore, ibrahimovic, cavani all starting, how did they make that work...

Actuallu, everyone laughed when we saw that new system in 4-3-3 and that starting team.

Point is, it worked for 35 min, till Nantes' coach completely changed their system.

Blanc was not able to counter that new system, and we were eaten for 1 hour straight.

We won by a miracle really. Because PSG was not able to kill the match in the first half (Ibra was very good tonight but missed two goals that a player with that standing can't be allowed to miss)

VdW did way better than Jallet even if both are horrible in defence.

I really hope Jallet will never come back now.

Anyway, we won, but I'm angry again, because it was horrible to Watch again for 1 hour.

Good points:

- Ibra, Cavani, VdW, Lavezzi (can't believe i'm writing that but he's one of the best tonight), Sirigu and TS (if he was not here we're dead, really, he saved us an unbelievable number of times again)

Bad points:

- Pastore (invisible when he was not losing the ball or making bad passes. He's a lost cause.), Lucas (he has no clue WTF he's doing, useless, and he missed an unmissable goal), Verratti (too many fouls, as always)

Very bad point:

- Blanc who is unable to modify his decided system on the fly when another coach counters him.

Last edited:

pEllee

They played a 4-3-3 today. Pastore played in midfield, Ibra as the striker, Lavezzi wide left, Cavani on the right side. Oh and Pastore was terrible, as usual.

Ibrahimovic had one assist, and another great final ball that lead to a goal but man, his touch was so bad today. Looked clumsy, slow and he still hasn't scored for PSG this season.

Actually, none of the PSG players had any good games tbh. So many simple techinacal mistakes that normally shouldn't happen on this leve. Also, the defending was terrible as well. It was still their first win of the Ligue 1 campaign. Blanc really needed that. It didn't look very good though.

Last edited:

Bertus

They played a 4-3-3 today. Pastore played in midfield, Ibra as the striker, Lavezzi wide left, Cavani on the right side. Oh and Pastore was terrible, as usual.

Ibrahimovic had one assist, and another great final ball that lead to a goal but man, his touch was so bad today. Looked clumsy, slow and he still hasn't scored for PSG this season.

Actually, none of the PSG players had any good games tbh. So many simple techinacal mistakes and the defending was terrible as well. Still, their first win of the Ligue 1 campaign. Blanc really needed that.

I agree with everything but TS (since you said they were all bad).

He intercepted the ball so many times.

He can only do that much with those ugly teammates really.

He's not God, but he does his work as usual.

Banana-Rama

Actually, none of the PSG players had any good games tbh. So many simple techinacal mistakes that normally shouldn't happen on this leve. Also, the defending was terrible as well. It was still their first win of the Ligue 1 campaign. Blanc really needed that. It didn't look very good though.

surely they didn't spend all that money on cavani to put him on the wing...

Bertus

Well, i hope not, but Cavani is very pro really.

He gave everything and played like a winger should play.

He defended a lot. He participated in the midfield more than pastore and lucas together.

Really a great player with a great mentality.

You would have thought he would not be happy to be on the wing, but if it was the case or not, he gave the maximum.

pEllee

I agree with everything but TS (since you said they were all bad).

He intercepted the ball so many times.

He can only do that much with those ugly teammates really.

He's not God, but he does his work as usual.

Ye, I was actually gonna add that to the post, Silva was flawless as usual. He's just incredible. But just the way they defended as a team was shocking today . You could see how frustrated Silva was. And who can blame him?

When is Marquinhos gonna get his first game? Alex is decent but is very flawed when it comes to marking. He tends to lose his focus for a second or two way too often.

Well, this is what happens when a manager isn't allowed to make his own signings. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bertus,

How good are Kurt Zouma and Samuel Umiti. Are they pacy and do you reckon that one of them are capable of making it big at a club like Barcelona?

Home of Barca Fans