Liga | Round 7: Celta de Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-3

kilian

Without Messi and Iniesta, this team has no magic. It will be a horror show for us when those two retire. Early 2000s come to mind after a game like this.

Chong Li

Ter Stegen's flop or not, this loss is 100% on Luis Enrique.

Game was thrown away from the start with this ridiculous line up.

Saving key players for their NT, what kind of a dipshit idiot coach does that? Fuck you Lucho!

Devils

This is my massive issue with the Lucho's tactic today.

We play an experimental midfield at a hard away game and play our WEAKEST CB in the starting line-up, completely removing the invaluable defensive contributions that Rakitic and Iniesta bring to the field, all the while leaving our back line super exposed with that clown Mathieu flopping all over the place.

This isn't rocket science.

Unbelievable decisions from Lucho. When we don't have Messi to carry our fucking team, play it safe and don't take any ridiculous risks!

Quoting myself on this just to show how much the game fucking changed when we bought on Iniesta.

It was all going well until MaTS fucked the entire game up, but still he point stands.

The worst part about this we should have secured 3 points today, not to be leaders of the table, but to have a cushion since we always fuck up after the international break.

F

Flavia

How is this loss on enrique? The team was playing well, until 2 mistakes from Busquets killed the game, and gave celta the momentum to score a 3rd. Ok, maybe it's on lucho because he's not benching Busquets, who's clearly off form, and is the weakest link of the team now.

JamDav1982

How is this loss on enrique? The team was playing well, until 2 mistakes from Busquets killed the game, and gave celta the momentum to score a 3rd. Ok, maybe it's on lucho because he's not benching Busquets, who's clearly off form, and is the weakest link of the team now.

Enrique virtually played 4-4-2 in first half and midfield was cut through with ease and no one really seemed to know how they were playing.

The slow passing and over use of Ter Stegen is on him as well. Either he is telling them to do it or they are not listening to him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Celta actually had more chances than Barca so even if we lost with blunder mistakes, we lost deservedly. And that one is on Lucho.

KingLeo10

starting with mathieu instead of mascherano, now masche isn't lighting any fires lately but a proven CB pair would have fared better especially on that 2nd goal where mathieu was nowhere to be found.

Devils

The results and performances even more are worrying so far this season.

It reminds me all too much of 2011-2012 season when Pep kept trying to play 3-4-3 and at the same time forcing Sanchez and Cesc into out line-ups. Lucho is doing a lot of the same right now with his experiments and rotations. It's too forced, too radical and destroys our cohesiveness.

kilian

Squad filled with so-called world class footballers is outplayed by teams like Borussia MG and Celta. No clear system of play, just relying on individual flashes. Our team is starting to resemble the one we hate the most.

dakt

Because we got embarrassed so much it's better to laugh about it than cry.

Could be...maybe my frustration fuse burned out and redirected all the energy into crazy part of the brain. I also feel like drinking. Shame my hood pub is closed.

xavi_the_Boss

We actually started pretty decent in the match but then they scored and everything went to shit.Shame that we couldn´t get atleast a draw after that second half.

Home of Barca Fans