Liga | Round 7: Celta de Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-3

JerseyAddict

I am so PISSED on Lucho right now. He learned shit this year and this disgrace is purely his fault. Someone should realy slap him one "educational" slap in the face.

JerseyAddict

If just MAtS did not fucked up... draw would be a winner after failing so... So much energy spent to catch up but so craped from MAtS and Matthieu...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whata joke. Fuck you Lucho, Gingermonster, Neyboy, Gomes'd Or, Steven and co.

You managed to get Madrid extend their lead by drawing against Eibar at Bernabéu.

Whata joke.

P.S. Props to Pique for abandoning "tactics". Thats the only reason we went back to the gse for a while .

J

jabbathehut

5 minutes added time. Roncaglia stays on the floor for 1 minute, Guidetti for another 30 seconds, and the game ends at 95:05. What a fucking joke

raki

Atrocious defensive mistakes...

10 goals conceded in 7 matches.

That´s not a champion numbers

beogatts

worst game where more than 1 player made mistake..
we loose only when 1 of our team makes a mistake..

neo_wolf

Let me just say im proud of the heart and guts most on this team showed in the second half even though we lost.
MatS, Busquets and mattieu lost us that game no doubt about that but the rest showed fucking guts, Pique was a great leader today, Iniesta showed his class and he helped change the game, Roberto left his heart out there, Turan just was masterful and a special shout out to Neymar, even when things went to shit in the first half and goin g down 3-0 the kid never stopped trying, im most impressed with his determination, to bad Luis had a bad game but Ney stepped up like a man and took them head on.

jairzinho

5 minutes added time. Roncaglia stays on the floor for 1 minute, Guidetti for another 30 seconds, and the game ends at 95:05. What a fucking joke

Hell i don't really care about the minute or two wasted by Celta. The game was long lost thanks to Lucho and Mats.

cro-man

Lucho and ter stegen fucked us very hard and i dont think they will ever change. Ter stegen has to be sold no way i want to keep someone who is making mistakes every match. We have valdes back even worse.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Iniesta Pique and Denis only good players. Busi, Mats and Mathieu probably the worst. I would blame Lucho and Mats if I have to pick culprits.

Home of Barca Fans