Liga | Round 24: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get why he even includes Paco in squad. He practically never uses him as sub.

I don't know why he wanted to a sign a CF so desperately instead of keeping Munir if he was going to do this.

There seem to have been little sense in some of the signings Robert and Lucho made.

xXKonan

To Lucho, MSN is literally untouchable unless something happens (Injures/suspensions).

Even if we got someone like Gabriel Jesus or Dembele, they would be still stuck in the same situation as Paco and Munir were. Lucho just cannot live without all three of them being on the field like 95% of the time even if Suarez/Neymar or Messi happen to lose form or be utter gash.

Barcilliant

Can't believe some people think we will overcome PSG!

Tie is done and dusted.

As for this match let's see if Lucho and the players come up with something different.

sidb

I don't believe we will have a 4-2-3-1 today. Double pivots hardly work for us. This one could be the nail in the coffin for our Liga hopes this season.

Who expects a marginal win ? Anyone with any faith in the players ?

ronniecro

I don't get why he even includes Paco in squad. He practically never uses him as sub.

completely agree,even in games when we had to attack and chase the result he didn't subbed him in as a 4th attacker,complete waste of money

booge

Agree with Vilarrubi that this win will deal the biggest blow to Real all season.
It's been going pretty well for Zidane.

Win this and el classico and the title would be secured. The question is. Is Barcelona capable of winning these kind of matches. Draws are not good enough.

Is the away kit going to be blue/purple like in 2015/16 match.I know that day there was a colour clash but getting away from green maybe good considering what happened at PSG.

TrueCule

after that horror show against leganes i'm not expecting win against much stronger side like atletico
this is such an important game since madrid lost midweek,i hope players will get a bit of extra motivation because of that to win tomorrow
We usually struggle against those "small" teams but we step up against bigger teams like Atletico Madrid. I'm not worried about today, I expect a win. We need to win this match. With today's win, we will make one big step for La Liga. I believe in this team!
Visca el Barca!

gatsu

We usually struggle against those "small" teams but we step up against bigger teams like Atletico Madrid. I'm not worried about today, I expect a win. We need to win this match. With today's win, we will make one big step for La Liga. I believe in this team!
Visca el Barca!

Against which good team we stepped up this season? Not a single one.

wisconsincule

Against which good team we stepped up this season? Not a single one.

I mean we did just beat Atleti over two legs?? Yeah those matches could have been theirs but we did win. Also played Real pretty well. Should have won that one bar the Arda mental error.

Home of Barca Fans