new La Liga strategy: hand YC's to Barça to
1. produce red cards via 2 YC's in same game
2. get players out of key matches via accumulation

El Flaco

Great result!

Well done team!

TOP OF THE LEAGUE!
:botibotiboti:

Indeed, although Madrid will probably become No.1 after taking 3 points against Osasuna in few hours.

Alaves 16 fouls, Barça 9 fouls.
Alaves 1 yc, Barça 3 yc.

It's seriously annoying.

And their only yc came in 92th minute mark.

Out of curiosity, where did you read the amount of fouls we and Alves made respectively?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Great result and we needed a big scoring game like this although this kind of feels like a loss after that injury......

Ah well.....

TrueCule

Amazing performance from our team. It's nice to see that we recovered well from the overwhelming match against Atletico. When our attacking trio is fit, healthy and in form, nobody can stop us. We have to continue with winning and keep pressure on Real. Let's hope that they lose points tonight in Pamplona.

MIXA

Now that Vidal is injured, I think that we should perhaps give Digne a chance at the RB spot. I know that having a left footed RB is not conventional but it might work out. Digne is by no means a star player but he does what is asked of him.

I have no faith in Roberto at all these days and I think that PSG are going to exploit the RB weakness in a big way. So after that happens, and it will, maybe we should try something different.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]830466216120692736[/tw]

ref was right there. not even a foul. This is too much.

vlad

[tw]830466216120692736[/tw]

ref was right there. not even a foul. This is too much.

for me, vidal got unlucky here, alaves player didnt have intention to hurt vidal, he just run to the ball same as vidal, it wasnt even a foul for me

F

FlaFCB

for me, vidal got unlucky here, alaves player didnt have intention to hurt vidal, he just run to the ball same as vidal, it wasnt even a foul for me

Excessive force and reckless. It is a clear foul. And at least a yellow card.

serghei

Excessive force and reckless. It is a clear foul. And at least a yellow card.

True, on normal speed it looks like the Alaves player just went for that duel with full force. It wasn't a clean tackle either. Yellow card, not red for me.

Messi983

Good game from the whole team and great result against a tough opponent. Yes, Alaves didn't play with their best lineup but they are still a respectable team, especially at home. Vidal's injury ruined the day though. I think there should be a rule that matches should end in 70th minute if score is 4/5-0 or higher. There is not much football played in that last 20 minutes and if anything happens, it's usually bad - injuries or cards.

Alaves 16 fouls, Barça 9 fouls.
Alaves 1 yc, Barça 3 yc.

It's seriously annoying.

Well, to be fair, Busquets's yc was intentional.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]830428691670917122[/tw]

reports that Barça fans were there , and the Alaves supporters came out assaulting them. Hope something is done about this.

Well, to be fair, Busquets's yc was intentional.

I know, but still. Theo had already done this to Rakitic:

C4ZeqlzWcAAnAbM.jpg:large

And Rakitic got the yc.

Home of Barca Fans