Liga | Round 22: Deportivo Alavés vs. FC Barcelona 0-6

F

FlaFCB

Mathieu was one of the cb's in the loss against them at camp nou... But he also scored. Not calling a reserve it's strange. What if Jeremy gets injured?Busi will be the cb? Sigh.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]830135356129419266[/tw]

Sport has no clue if they think Barca will start their best 11 available.

xXKonan

Mathieu was one of the cb's in the loss against them at camp nou... But he also scored. Not calling a reserve it's strange. What if Jeremy gets injured?Busi will be the cb? Sigh.
If Mathieu gets injured I could see it either being Bob or Digne being the CB.

Not the ideal situation at all. It sucks Masche got injured and Pique still not fully fit after the knock he got vs Bilbao, so we are stuck with two LCB's as our CB pairing (Umtiti-Mathieu). With Mathieu's injury history I'm worried about tomorrow.

LeeRomeno

One thing can be said about Lucho this season. Noone can predict his lineup. Maybe that is his masterplan :)

TrueCule

It's time for a payback for that CN loss early on the season. They might still have a hangover from celebrating the win against Celta. :) I hope that Lucho won't gamble that much, because La Liga is still within our reach and it's not over yet despite many saying that it is. We're still in the title race and we need to make sure we continue winning. We need to put maximum pressure on Real, they're playing Osasuna away later this day and hopefully Osasuna can take a point or more from them. Real will sooner or later dip in their form, we need to capitalize on that when it happens.

F

FlaFCB

Alaves don't lose at home since Nov 20th.

Beating them will take a very good performance from Barça, something we don't see this season very often. Maybe if Messi is inspired.

El Flaco

C4Y8d3fWIAEQsF_.jpg

The official line-up

[tw]830417907662336000[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans