Liga Round 14: Rayo Vallecano - Barca 1-1

Iniesta Ultra

Gundo must feel worse than Varane considering Maguire and Evans aren't total dross like romu.

I knew Rayo would gift us a point.

Birdy

We will prob be 6 pts from the top once this matchday ends

The next three are Porto Atleti Girona all at home. My prediction we will get 0 wins in this run. possible one or two draws only

My mid-December we will be 10 or more points from the top. Mark that

Laport and Deco will keep whistling happily as if nothing is going on

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We will prob be 6 pts from the top once this matchday ends

The next three are Porto Atleti Girona all at home. My prediction we will get 0 wins in this run. possible one or two draws only

My mid-December we will be 10 or more points from the top. Mark that

Laport and Deco will keep whistling happily as if nothing is going on

Sounds realistic, think ll wil be lost until the end of the year. So 100% on cl !

RAJAWI

We might get smoked on Tuesday by Porto.
Serioulsy, I hope too, because our first enemy is the catalan fans who are always supporting them catalan natives even if the whole world agrees that they stink, xavi even my 80 y.o grandma can smell that he stinks and yet these catalans will show him support
xavi can stay 100 years and give him the best players in the world he'll always manage to win shit !
I used to like him as a metronome, he was a beast as a midfielder but as a coach I think he definitely don't have it in him

Masetro10

Serioulsy, I hope too, because our first enemy is the catalan fans who are always supporting them catalan natives even if the whole world agrees that they stink, xavi even my 80 y.o grandma can smell that he stinks and yet these catalans will show him support
xavi can stay 100 years and give him the best players in the world he'll always manage to win shit !
I used to like him as a metronome, he was a beast as a midfielder but as a coach I think he definitely don't have it in him
Well it's their team. They can support people that actually play from their region.

barSELOna

xavi always using different 11
First off all raphina is better than ferran
We must be started with De Jong İlkay Pedri

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rayo fans were chanting "they're scared" in first half.

We won't drop that many points Birdy cause Laporta needs plausible deniability to keep Xavi till end of season.

I remember when we had alien Ronaldo as 9, Luis Enrique and Figo up-front. Stoichkov and Pizzi hungry to come on.
Pep, little Budha de la Pena and Giga Popescu in midfield.
El Pitu Abelardo, Basque butcher Nadal in defense.
We were the ones who bullied others while playing fucking champagne football.

Now some nobody 60 mil. who needs therapy starts for Barca.

Gnidrologist

It's incredible how entire male population in the West has given up their masculinity to serve the octopus. Just couple of generations of brainwashing it needed. Soccer(yes, it's soccer now) just manifests what every other traditionally male dominated endeavor comes to, when males cease to be males.

Nucky

What a sh** performance.. Even worse than before international break.. Not looking good, and its Porto,Atletico and Girona next, luckily all at "home".. Guess we will be fighting for UCL spot this season..

Home of Barca Fans