Liga Round 14: Rayo Vallecano - Barca 1-1

Masetro10

This team is about to realize how important Gavi really was. Bunch of soft players on this team. We better pray Pedri and Frenkie can carry this trashcan offense.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This break seemed like month, not weeks.

So, Frenkie is finally back? And I agree about Gavi, his energy and spirit will be missed.

Andresito

Staff member
No mention of ter Stegen I see. He's been training individually all week and didn't play with Germany.

I think it's very alarming that we might have to rely on Iñaki Peña in goal against Rayo. He's by far the worst player in the squad and with the amount of chances we concede each game the chance of a clean sheet is near 0.

Gnidrologist

This break seemed like month, not weeks.

So, Frenkie is finally back? And I agree about Gavi, his energy and spirit will be missed.
Agree on these constant NT pauses that seem to be so boring.

As for Gavi. It's unfortunate and i mostly like him, but it will be actually interesting how team plays without him. Gavi has the energy and engine to harass the entire field, which in some circumstances is good, but his awareness and buildup contribution has been severely lacking this and previous season. Let him heal, rest and maybe learn some new stuff. In the mean time i want to see how DJ, Gundo, Pedri, Fermin and sometimes Yamal play together. Think that's the most creative combo of players we have. DJ certainly has the same energy as Gavi, but it's more directed and intelligent. Gundo is an oldfag, but can do his shift fine imo. Pedri we will have to see how he copes after all the downtime. Good to have Fermin, who certainly seems like a potentially great find. Just no Oreol, plz.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Squad:

Missing players: Roberto, Mats and Gavi

Tor: Iñaki Peña, Ander Astralaga, Áron Yaakobishvili

Abwehr: João Cancelo, Alejandro Balde, Ronald Araújo, Iñigo Martínez, Andreas Christensen, Marcos Alonso, Jules Koundé

Mittelfeld: Pedri, Oriol Romeu, Frenkie de Jong, Ilkay Gündogan, Fermín López, Aleix Garrido, Unai Hernández

Angriff: Ferran Torres, Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha, João Félix, Lamine Yamal

Slevinn

Wouldn’t be surprised if we were 1-0 down after 5 minutes.
Need to win this one and get some confidence for the game against Porto.

Home of Barca Fans