Liga Round 11: Barca - Real 1-2

mc_lovin

Only thing I am worried about is that they abuse our hole at DM. Hopefully Bellingham does a disappearing act like in preseason.

Andresito

Staff member
Oriol did fine in preseason against them, think Xavi will want that static DM against Madrid.

Cancelo, Araujo, Christensen, Balde
Gavi, Oriol, Gündo
Yamal, Ferran, Felix

Would be my guess. Possibly Iñigo in for Yamal with Araujo RB, but I don't think we should adjust too much just because we play Madrid.
Xavi was hoping to have 1-2 injured players back and it seemed Lewy and Raphinha had the most chances of returning with Pedri definitely being out. Frenkie in between them.

Messi983

We'll demolish these bums.

1-0

Back to the old (last year) days.

Seriously though, we'll probably concede a goal or two so hopefully we'll take chances we'll create. Won't be easy but it's not like Madrid's defense is good either. I would take a point tbh.

Andresito

Staff member
Lewandowski and Frenkie are not yet ruled out for Saturday's game. This morning they have already participated in the rondos, although the rest of the training they have done individually. Raphinha has even played a little game. @fansjavimiguel

Raphinha is training with the group and will be at the Clásico. @Luis_F_Rojo

El Gato

Villarato!
Sup lads
Whats the score (gonna be)

TBH I reckon will be a poor one tactically.
If Real concede in first half again, reckon it'll be a poor one trying to chase the game but maybe Brahim saves our ass considering Vini will spend a game in Araujo's pocket

But with so many injuries and Xavi no choice but to play Romeu we really should be taking over the middle and targeting the guy

ajnotkeith

Good that we are paying the refs.

Oh, wait.

If anything, you should be surprised Manzano hasn't refereed more El Clasicos till now.

He is like the only Spanish ref that UEFA regularly call to referee Champions League games. Almost all the other Liga refs have not directed a single Champions League game. That is to say, he's the only ref in Spain that gets trusted in Europe...

So it's probably overdue that he refs a clasico. He has done only two in the last 9 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans