Liga l Round 8: FC Barcelona - Deportivo de La Coruña 4-0

CatalinR10

1EACXC1.gif

innnnnnnnnnnnn on barca - depor game thread

Can't fucking wait to finally see Barca play , seems like forever

PhilS

Missing the two starting fullbacks, this is clearly a game for the 3 man backline. Put Digne on the left wing, Rafinha on the right wing.

raskolnikov

Damn again a 4pm match. Nearly every week nowadays. I miss when we played the majority of our matches at 8/9pm.
I cant watch in the afternoon and when it is possible its still nowhere as fun as at night.

Pepe Silvia

This match can't come fast enough. This international break has been the worst I've ever been through. Feels like months since last Barca game.

snowy

Dang, I need to read the how to post a formation tutorial

so bare with me, here's the ad hoc post for tomorrow's line-up:

D. Suarez Mathieu L. Suarez

Iniesta Neyney Gomes

Arda & Busi

Pique & Rafi

TER

Yes Mathieu in the Center F. Spot for headers and tap ins :barcascarf:

lol I know, me is CRAZY but with all the present injuries, L.E. will be forced to take controversial decisions so why not go all the way! Mathieu's been slow on his feet and judgment but he's good with headers and in this spot, he won't have to think, just react. This could be just what the doc ordered.

With this formation, key will be to press non-stop the attack and keep Deportivo on their side of the field.

Messi & Umtiti could make appearances in the 2nd half to test the grounds as a preparation for the Man. City match.

Agreed it looks insane but I really think this could work! What do you guys reckon?

and don't send me to Stonehearst lol

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans