Liga l Round 8: FC Barcelona - Deportivo de La Coruña 4-0

Bardh

Good to restart from disruptive intl break with an easier match at home. Expecting a 4-1 victory.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The game is after international break and before CL match against City, you know what that means, - more rotations:lucho2:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like both Messi and Umtiti will come back soon:

Both Messi and Umtiti have worked on the training pitch in recent days to put the final touches to their recoveries and although Messi spent Thursday in the gym, the current international break gives him a further nine days to recover.

klc123

The game is after international break and before CL match against City, you know what that means, - more rotations:lucho2:

What would you prefer? Play a weaker team against Deportivo and be at full strength for the City game, or have the first team tired for the City game?

El Flaco

What would you prefer? Play a weaker team against Deportivo and be at full strength for the City game, or have the first team tired for the City game?

I think we shouldn't take any risk by playing a weak side.

We've already dropped a lot of points against Celta & Alaves (!!).

And both Madrid teams are ahead of us in the table.

I think we'd field the strongest possible line-up against Depor (with very little rotations if needed).

Icarium

Lifestealer
Except messi I would start our best 11. If he is fit bring him on in the last 30 mins and start him for the city match. Can't take risks especially after International break.

Antimadridista1

I think we shouldn't take any risk by playing a weak side.

We've already dropped a lot of points against Celta & Alaves (!!).

And both Madrid teams are ahead of us in the table.

I think we'd field the strongest possible line-up against Depor (with very little rotations if needed).

Totally agree.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

We'll already have to play Digne instead of Alba and Arda or Rafinha instead of Messi, not sure if I would want change more players. Lucho is resting some players too much, they can handle 2 tough matches in a row even after international break.

barcafan161

so getting tickets for this on friday whats the best way go straight to the stadium i imagine as it's only 10 mins walk from where i'm staying.

Home of Barca Fans