Leroy Sane

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His celebration against fucking Bristol (where he, technically, didn't even score) made me wanna puke.

Hmm I heard the Bristol fans booed him and some claim there were racial abuse towards him and some members of the crowd said his mother has a cock, so if true it's justifiable taunting them.

serghei

Looks to me that he is the best and most in form young player in the world at the minute. I like how incisive he is, doesn't fuss around. He just does the job consistently. Nightmare to play against imo when on his day.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Helps that he got a manager that's probably better with young talent than pretty much everyone else. Great talent that's playing with a lot of confidence and clear instructions. Also held accountable when he doesn't do his job.

Cule4life

The Culest
Imagine him under Valverde. And then some people created a ruckus when Pep didn't fill his bench and said he doesn't nurture youngsters. :lol:

George_Costanza

Sky sports interview with Sane

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...is-best-role-facing-chelsea-and-the-world-cup

"Redknapp: How has Guardiola taken your game to the next level?

Sane: As soon as I arrived here he was criticising me straight away! He showed me where I can improve and every time I made a mistake he would say, 'You have to do it like this!' And when I tried to do it, I could see it helped me. Before you come here you hear that he is a good coach and then you come here and you really see how he works and you feel it. And you realise, 'Wow he can really help me.' He makes the game easier for you to keep the ball, to see where your team-mates are, what you can do with them and how you can help them. And you can see that everybody wants the ball and to help…"

"Redknapp: Guardiola told me to ask you about 'the simple things?!'

Sane: I hear this every training session, every game, all the time! For him, he just wants us to do the simple things, like a pass over two metres. So just be focused on not making an easy mistake and losing the ball and then the other team makes a counter-attack and scores. They are like stupid mistakes and this is what he wants me - and the other players - to improve. Even I can improve, which is kind of funny!"

"Redknapp: Who were your heroes growing up?

Sane: Lionel Messi and Ronaldinho, especially Ronaldinho - how he was playing, enjoying football, you could never see that he had any pressure. It did not matter who was in front of him, he just tried to pass the player, no matter how, and this is the player I tried to play like!"

serghei

Guardiola is at least two levels above any other manager we've had since he left. Some of the stuff he implemented agains the best teams in the world, others are even scared of trying vs minnows.

Truthist

Sane is an absolute nightmare to play against. Show him the outside, he blows you for pace, show him the inside and he does the same. Unstoppable at times.

Home of Barca Fans