Lautaro Martinez

mc_lovin

At least it looks like we prioritize Lautaro more than Neymar. Would be thrilled to get him, hes great to watch.

serghei

At least it looks like we prioritize Lautaro more than Neymar. Would be thrilled to get him, hes great to watch.

Yep. He's young and athletic, and seems to be hard working, as well as having killer instinct. Four things we really need.

serghei

Would be a great signing. Only concern for me is his goal scoring record is good, but not prolific.

He's playing for a team that creates a lower number of chances per game. This is why Lautaro spends a good part of every game chasing the ball rather than making runs and taking shots on goal.

FC433

He is good, but not 100m+ good in our situation. I would not mind him if we did not sign Griezmann. Two 100m+ CFs with Messi? I am sorry, but that not the way to go. We need wingers + young reasonably priced CF or LW+CF like Son/ Timo Werner.

mc_lovin

He is good, but not 100m+ good in our situation. I would not mind him if we did not sign Griezmann. Two 100m+ CFs with Messi? I am sorry, but that not the way to go. We need wingers + young reasonably priced CF or LW+CF like Son/ Timo Werner.

Son wouldnt be reasonably priced. And we badly need a CF unless we want to depend on Suarez for one more season. I woudlnt bat an eye if we got Lautaro for 80ME, 100ME+ would be kind of excessive. But in todays market I really dont know.

FC433

Definitely Son is not going to be anything below 100m. I meant either Son/ Timo Werner + reasonably priced CF

How are we going to fit Martinez? Griezmann Messi and Martinez will never work unless we sell Griezmann.

mc_lovin

Definitely Son is not going to be anything below 100m. I meant either Son/ Timo Werner + reasonably priced CF

How are we going to fit Martinez? Griezmann Messi and Martinez will never work unless we sell Griezmann.

Maybe Messi behind Martinez-Griezmann, both are mobile enough to make it work.

But I couldnt care less about Griezmann to be honest, he corrupts any formation which includes Messi. Hes either a bad fit at CF, or a bad fit at LW. Son-Griezmann-Messi doesnt look better than Griezmann-Lautaro-Messi.

FC433

No one is good for us currently because we made a lot of poor decisions. Neymar is the only one who is going to make a difference without a doubt. But I know and everyone should know for a fact that getting another starter CF is going to be another wrong decision. We have already got Griezmann who is good and quite healthy.

Modern football requires double-wide players (fullback and wingers) to dominate teams. Unless you want to let the other team dedicates the play.

mc_lovin

It requires a CF who can hold up play as well. And Lautaro is better than all our wing options with the exception of Neymar (who I wouldnt want back). Son would be shambolic planning for our future.

Messi983

I think Messi, Griezmann and Lautaro could work together.

Messi, Griezmann, Lautaro and Suarez won't and that's the problem. Suarez will still be here next season and start most of the games.

mc_lovin

Messi, Griezmann, Lautaro and Suarez won't and that's the problem. Suarez will still be here next season and start most of the games.

Not so sure about that. I really hope hes okay with being our 2nd choice/backup striker, would be massive to have 2 great CFs. Otherwise I guess he would leave to Miami.

Home of Barca Fans