Lautaro Martinez

BBZ8800

Martinez 86 shots, 13 goals this season
Suarez 56 shots, 11 goals

He will need to improve his accuracy in the future.

mc_lovin

I dont think his accuracy is a problem, rather his overly ambitious shots from wide angles etc. After watching Haaland and Martinez back to back today my indifference on who to get shifted massively towards Martinez. Im sure Haaland has more impressive scoring stats, but there is no doubt who the better player is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They'll probably end up signing Maxi Gomez for 50m lol. A guy that plays like a 50 year old drunk Luis Suarez.

[tw]1204535861733249024[/tw]

Havesaks

Rakitic + Vidal + Coutinho = Lautaro. Would be a massive deal, and Inter wouldn't lose out on it if Conte can make use of Cou.

gregorrin10

He looks pretty good, but I wouldn't pay more than 60-70 million

He looks like the real deal. Smart player too. How much does Inter value him though..

His release clause right now is 111M, and he'd be worth every penny for that price, but I unfortunately don't see that number staying that low until the summer. There's already been talks about Inter extending his contract and removing/raising that release clause, and Lautaro himself seems to in favour of signing it too. Maybe (hopefully) their bottle job against our B team tonight and crashing out of CL in group stage for the 2nd time in a row could make Lautaro think twice and stall with the contract renewal until the summer, when we can hopefully jump in and pay it, if it's still there in his contract by then. Or if not, offer them Vidal and Coutinho (if he comes back, which he almost certainly will) or even Suarez in exchange and hoping they take it.

FCBfan22

I think it only takes Suarez to tell him that he is prepared to step down to the reserve role... Then he would be willing to sign.

Sorin

Best player on the pitch tonight.

Sell Dembele and Coutinho and get this guy. Should cover his fee while saving money on wages.

Home of Barca Fans