Laudrup or Iniesta

• Laudrup

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 73 88.0%

• Total voters
M

mitkoa7x

I've only seen him in Ajax and my impression of him was kida average. Back then my favorite player was Zidane :blush:

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
No shame in that. My favourite player was Zizou too. Also had respect for ronaldo and raul, but that doesn't mean I became a real fan

MaestroXavi

The servant
And although I'm jumping on the bandwagon here I wasn't old enough to see Laudrup play either,still voted for the don though because I feel he is as close to Messi(GOAT) as it can get

B

BrianSwan

as I said, this poll is rather pointless..

Make it who is the better player and restart the voting, IMO

btw...

The next time you hear Jamie Redknapp or Andy Townsend gush about some crashingly limited midfield donkey’s “triffic enjinn,” I want you to bear two things in mind: first, as Ruud Gullitt said of Roy Keane, my car has a good engine but that doesn’t mean it can play football; second, receiving praise off workaday English pundits doesn’t carry quite the same kudos as having Franz Beckenbauer say “Pelé was the best in the 60s, Cruyff in the 70s, Maradona in the 80s, and Laudrup in the 90s”. That’s Der Kaiser, folks. Or take Andrés Iniesta: “The greatest player in history? Laudrup.” Still not satisfied? Well, in 2006, Raúl said Laudrup was the best he ever played with, and he played five seasons with Zidane.

Last edited:

brando

The Magician & his Master

Hey Guys!
My first post here.
Finding videos of comparing Messi with Maradona is so easy, but there are no really any proper video of comparing Iniesta with Laudrup.
Having seen them both playing, sometimes it feels like a Deja-vu watching Iniesta 2013 thinking of Laudrup 1993.
And I know I’m not the only one here who feels that way. So a video of Iniesta and Laudrup had to be made.
Here is result of my 3 weeks of video editing work.
8 min of pure Magic. The Magician and his Master. Iniesta and Laudrup. Watch in HD

Hope you enjoy!

Anyway after watching this video, WHO do you think have the Little extra edge over the other?
Iniesta or Laudrup?

Faceless

No more faces at night
I was born 1994. So no chance for me to witness Laudrup play. But according to the videos of course, Laudrup is superior..
He just had to leave to Madrid. :angry:

raskolnikov

You can have videos with cesc passing looking superior to Iniesta as well, they tell fuck all.
Not saying Laudrup isnt better though, you could very well argue for him being more complete than Iniesta and overall a better player.
Its close imo.

Home of Barca Fans