Laudrup or Iniesta?

Laudrup or Iniesta

• Laudrup

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 73 88.0%

• Total voters

Meitux

i like your honesty though. it's funny when some 15 year olds debating sometimes who is better messi or pele :lol:
im 17 and i dont have to hide it,yes im an unexperienced idiot who saw messi playing for this team and with the first chance i became a fan,dont mind not saying it .....but im not

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Can't vote on my phone, but it's Iniesta and not really close.

Not being a traitor scum helps of course.

M

mitkoa7x

Dont get worked up over it, xaviniesta does that... often

B

BrianSwan

Should do another poll on who the better player is, not who you like the most

Lets ask Iniesta himself shall we?

Andres Iniesta - "Who is the best player in history? Laudrup."

M

Messi+Eto

I saw Laudrup play for Barca and RM and I still say Iniesta. . . . Laudrups a sell out btw.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Laudrup was like a mix of the Don, Xavi and Ronaldhino - brilliant passes and through balls, super technicall and magical dribbling. But he was not better than the Don, Xavi and Ronnie on any on his skills - but more complete.

Ustari

Mou, res!
Iniesta won the Euro and World Cup while Laudrup didn't. So going by that logic, Iniesta >>>>>>> Laudrup

Aasim

Bumbleman
This is a hard one (TWSS).

Both have/had unbelievable talent. IMO Laudrup was the better player although Iniesta is amazing and will probably surpass him. I prefer Iniesta though, simple because Laudrup left for them and even though i love him, it's not a pure love...kind of like how you love someone you take back after they've cheated on you.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Haven't seen Laudrup play, so won't vote.

But Laudrup is incredible in a way: he's the best Dane ever but Denmark's only international gold came during his prime in a tournament he didn't participate in :lol:

Home of Barca Fans