• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
What is SAF?

giphy.gif

Neymessi

2013/2014 was worser.

No way. We went to fight the la liga to the last day,lost the copa in the final to real, defeated real the double winners that season in both matches in the league, threw manc the title winners of epl that year in CL. We were very good in the first half of that season and looked great until 2014 came and we started deteriorating. But even then we did way more than we are currently doing with us out of the 2 biggest competetions so early :cry:

gasgas

No way. We went to fight the la liga to the last day,lost the copa in the final to real, defeated real the double winners that season in both matches in the league, threw manc the title winners of epl that year in CL. We were very good in the first half of that season and looked great until 2014 came and we started deteriorating. But even then we did way more than we are currently doing with us out of the 2 biggest competetions so early :cry:

That year we were fighting the new guys "Atletico" who hardly made it to the end due to lacking sufficient squad
This year we are going against Real Madrid, they have depth, consistency, luck, and when all fails, refs

Madrid won UCL and Copa that season
And i think their Copa win + Bale solo goal are more impressive than us beating them in two classicos since i didn't lead to any trophy

For me this season has ended, if we are not careful we might even let the CDR slip away

Neymessi

That year we were fighting the new guys "Atletico" who hardly made it to the end due to lacking sufficient squad
This year we are going against Real Madrid, they have depth, consistency, luck, and when all fails, refs

Madrid won UCL and Copa that season
And i think their Copa win + Bale solo goal are more impressive than us beating them in two classicos since i didn't lead to any trophy

For me this season has ended, if we are not careful we might even let the CDR slip away

Atletico were way more impressive than real has been this season

That season we went trophyless but we pushed it all the way to the end of the season, unlike now.

Morten

Entertaining match, two teams who cant bother to defend, just all out attack. Ofc, this is a battle that Sociedad will lose, less quality up front.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We will so be dropping points away to Asspanyol this season again. Playing well against Atletico.

We do it just for the formality, our corners are completely useless.

They shouldn't be as bad as they are tbh. This isn't 2013 when all our players were 5'7" and Pique couldn't jump for shit. Pique, Umtiti and Suarez, just to name 3, should be able to score on corners. We were very capable of scoring headers in the last 2 seasons, not sure why we've regressed so much in that area this season.

Home of Barca Fans