La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FinBarcelonafan

I can't stand RM but you gotta give them credit. Unreal winning mentality. They deserve la Liga this year.

I agree. They just want it more. You can see from Barcelona's team they don't have the big desire to win anymore. They just don't want it enough. I think only way we get hunger back for this team is to change some old timers for young blood. It might make things harder short-term, but might improve our club long-term. We are trying to get by with our skills, but that's not enough. Juventus is not as talented team as Barcelona, but they played their hearts out. I can't say the same about Barcelona.

gasgas

Their team has Cry7, Benzema, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Bale

All excellent, A+ in the air

How is it strange that they score headers

Something strange would be us scoring headers consistently when our only capable player is Pique

FinBarcelonafan

Something strange would be us scoring headers consistently when our only capable player is Pique

Teams are just differently build. It doesn't mean we have to change our team to players who are good in air. We need players who want to win and put the god damn effort again!

Real could talk about how Barcelona is superior with personal skill and so on. Every team has their strengths and weaknesses. Ronaldo, Benzema.. All stupid players in my opinion. REal is full of stupidos, but they are good in physical games.

Or maybe stupido is wrong word, but I don't think Real's team is very intelligent. Barcelona has much more football IQ in their brains, but Real just has better physical skills.

Last edited:

gasgas

Teams are just differently build. It doesn't mean we have to change our team to players who are good in air. We need players who want to win and put the god damn effort again!

Real could talk about how Barcelona is superior with personal skill and so on. Every team has their strengths and weaknesses. Ronaldo, Benzema.. All stupid players in my opinion. REal is full of stupidos, but they are good in physical games.

Or maybe stupido is wrong word, but I don't think Real's team is very intelligent. Barcelona has much more football IQ in their brains, but Real just has better physical skills.
I didn't suggest that

And BTW we are not superior in skills and football brains.

We used to be

Neeraj

They have players who can cross, and they have players who can score headers. We have neither.

Yeah, I didn't mean that should be our plan. But just goes to show that even a simple plan tailored to your strengths is enough. Even if we had an average manager with a simple plan (ala Zidane) I have no doubt we'd be winning the league, and be doing better I Europe. We have NO plan, and the difference shows

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
but that is precisely how football players operate. united have a higher wage bill than us and they continue to be irrelevant even under a supposedly tough manager in mou. same with chelsea last season, players quit and the same unit is running away with the EPL.

i think the only manager who's been able to overcome such player power is SAF.

SAF is the best man manager of all time. I know for sure that his footballing brain is not the greatest but achieving what he has with questionable tactical brains is just great

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

We pretty much only have one way of scoring goals. It is even unthinkable that we will have players good in the air since we rarely cross.

Home of Barca Fans