La liga title: Is it over?

Can Barca still win the la liga title?

• Total voters

Loki

7 points is brutal. We need to start a winning series of at least 5-6 games now, if we want to have a chance to defend the title.

Daisymorr

Of course its not over but we need to get going soon or the gap will open. 5 points behind Madrid now is not a huge deal but we need to find consistency soon.
Girona are 7 points ahead but I would expect the wheels will fall off at some point for them - although they looked very impressive last night.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Of course its not over but we need to get going soon or the gap will open. 5 points behind Madrid now is not a huge deal but we need to find consistency soon.
Girona are 7 points ahead but I would expect the wheels will fall off at some point for them - although they looked very impressive last night.

We will only find consistency if something happens: new players or a new coach...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We will only find consistency if something happens: new players or a new coach...

Windhook

After last night beating - it's over. We lost deservingly to Man City's B squad.

As I said previously there's no magic at Montjuic, the atmosphere feels theatrical. There will be great games and bad ones, but nothing monumental until we return to Camp Nou.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

After last night beating - it's over. We lost deservingly to Man City's B squad.

As I said previously there's no magic at Montjuic, the atmosphere feels theatrical. There will be great games and bad ones, but nothing monumental until we return to Camp Nou.

Also important point, the home matches feel like away matches. No home-power anymore. Under Pep and Ev we were unbeatable at home.

Home of Barca Fans