La liga title: Is it over?

Can Barca still win the la liga title?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

To be a little optimistic.. 4 points behind Madrid and Girono mid season isn't that bad and we play Girona next.. Plus there is one more Clasico to be played and at home so technically we still got a shot.. Madrid also can't rely on Bellingham forever..

next clasico is away but yeah still a good chance

jamrock

Couple of different calls (rightly so!!) and we'd be two points ahead.

we just need to go on a 7 game run.

JamDav1982

It will be hard due to the fixtures remaining even with only 4 pts between sides.

There is just so many poor sides cant see Real dropping points to and have better teams at home left.

Loki

As always Spring form will be decisive in every competition.
As long as we don't let the blancos lead for more than 10 points, march/april will decide the league.

JohnN

My pessimism derives from our squad depth.
I believe we have exactly one strong staring 11 and the rest are men. when we take one piece out the whole structure crumbles. if we manage to keep decent form with rotations we could have a chance.

Iniesta Ultra

To be a little optimistic.. 4 points behind Madrid and Girono mid season isn't that bad and we play Girona next.. Plus there is one more Clasico to be played and at home so technically we still got a shot.. Madrid also can't rely on Bellingham forever..

Vini should be back and Rodrygo, Diaz are contributing unlike our forwards. Retired Kroos and Modric provide more than panda, chihua, romu.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

My pessimism derives from our squad depth.
I believe we have exactly one strong staring 11 and the rest are men. when we take one piece out the whole structure crumbles. if we manage to keep decent form with rotations we could have a chance.

Just need to hope that nobody from the midfield gets injured

Home of Barca Fans