La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

jairzinho

Shoehorning three no 10s in the first 11. Long night ahead

If thats the case we will end up playing extremely narrow because both will drift to the middle. Width will have to come from Alba and Bob :facepalm:
Would be better to start Dembele and Trincao as wingers imo.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If thats the case we will end up playing extremely narrow because both will drift to the middle. Width will have to come from Alba and Bob :facepalm:
Would be better to start Dembele and Trincao as wingers imo.

The three tens are Griezmann, Coutinho and Messi. Ansu will play on the left wing, so we'll have some width there. As for the right wing, we are accustomed to it being dead.

Messigician

HURR DURR GREASMEAN WILL PLAY IN HIS NATURAL POSITION

Succ >.< Koeman, I called it from the start Coutinho Messi and Greaseman can't all play in their natural positions if they're all starting

JamDav1982

HURR DURR GREASMEAN WILL PLAY IN HIS NATURAL POSITION

Succ >.< Koeman, I called it from the start Coutinho Messi and Greaseman can't all play in their natural positions if they're all starting

Coutinho will. He will be AM from left with Fati outside him if last game is anything to go by.

Messi and Griezmann then swap CF/RW depending on who is in possession to Messi more or less is in strongest position and Griezmann will be at times.

Not far all off strongest positions and Messi still has freedom to move just wont drop as deep as much hopefully.

xXKonan

Ei8IVPzWoAAJGEE

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I’m as done with Koeman already as I am with Busquets. Griezmann and Coutinho starting as well. Just fuck off!

Home of Barca Fans