La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

FinBarcelonafan

Ei56W27X0AAMzyi

Busi in two man midfield, what could go wrong? Hahahaha. This will be disaster.

Griez needs to help the defense a lot with Coutinho.

Givenchy

Busi still a starter :lol:

its like every season, every new manager we appoint seems to have a hard on for atleast 1 washed up amigo - this time its the worst of the lot, Mr Turtle himself

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I want to see Fati and Trincao/Dembele on the wings with Messi in the middle, but Koeman will probably find a way to start Griezmann, Coutinho and Busi.

PhilS

Busi in two man midfield, what could go wrong? Hahahaha. This will be disaster.

Griez needs to help the defense a lot with Coutinho.

Well, even with Griezmann being such a disappointment overall, we do know that he will really help on defense. Coutinho, one of the reasons to play him as a forward is his minor contribution to the defense. Fati seems to try when the other team has the ball, but has a lot to learn about playing defense. Dembele, also not much of a defender.

No reiforcements on the back line, which is unbelievable after the Bayern game. Even with the new coach, I can't see the defense being better than last year. I'm optimistic this squad will qualify for the CL, but behind both RM and AM.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not worried at all. Yes, I like Villarreal and think they are solid but we are strong at home and look to make instant impact under Koeman. Players will be keen to prove themselves and make amends for last season.

3-0

FinBarcelonafan

Well, even with Griezmann being such a disappointment overall, we do know that he will really help on defense. Coutinho, one of the reasons to play him as a forward is his minor contribution to the defense. Fati seems to try when the other team has the ball, but has a lot to learn about playing defense. Dembele, also not much of a defender.

No reiforcements on the back line, which is unbelievable after the Bayern game. Even with the new coach, I can't see the defense being better than last year. I'm optimistic this squad will qualify for the CL, but behind both RM and AM.

Exactly. Defensively we are the weakest "top team" in the world. Huge weakness.

Zidane82

--------------------Griezmann-----------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
--------Fati---------Coutinho---------Messi---------
-------------De Jong---------Pjanić-----------------
Alba---------Lenglet---------Pique---------Roberto
------------------------Neto--------------------------