La Liga Round 28: Atletico - Barca 0-3

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
is that a word play in spanish between "boat" and "Barça" ?
Barco = boat in spanish. No, it just translates to “barca remains in the fight” [for la liga title]

I am pretty sure that in madrid they are quite confident they have sealed la liga victory. But they want to inflate the achievement and pretend the final stage was a close tie “who blinks first situation” instead of acknowledging they’re sitting on a comfortable cushion.

Temptation

Barco = boat in spanish. No, it just translates to “barca remains in the fight” [for la liga title]

I am pretty sure that in madrid they are quite confident they have sealed la liga victory. But they want to inflate the achievement and pretend the final stage was a close tie “who blinks first situation” instead of acknowledging they’re sitting on a comfortable cushion.

For a moment, I thought Prince Zanetti had written this.

Not that far from the truth I guess.....

Horatio

You're welcome
For a moment, I thought Prince Zanetti had written this.

Not that far from the truth I guess.....

52d86e5c656b846cc3698dd9e95135b1243e4b46.gif

Nazario1985

Yeah, probably, but if Cubarsi, Fermin, and Yamal send that billionaire club home, back to fighting wine and mustard cities for a title nobody cares about... :lol:

Heeey, Paris is neither known for it's wine or mustard !! you're 500km off

But seriously we do the same game-start against PSG we are up for a historic humiliation

serghei

Heeey, Paris is neither known for it's wine or mustard !! you're 500km off

But seriously we do the same game-start against PSG we are up for a historic humiliation

They aren't known for wine, famous cheeses or mustards. They are known for their world class croissants.

Home of Barca Fans