La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

It seems that Lopetegui ruined his career by making deals behind Spanish Football Federation's back...

FinBarcelonafan

ronaldo didn't carrry real madrid.. they just didn't bother replacing him which is a huge error on madrid's part

its like us selling messi and expecting suarez and dembele to magically score an extra 60 goals between the two

Exactly. Replace Ronaldo with quality player and they wouldn't be in this mess.

El Gato

Villarato!
If he's sacked from Real, his career is in shambles. Two more goalless games and he will be gone.

K.

Still nonsense really, but k.

Alaves played 3 times as good as people give them credit for. They're top of the table. Madrid had a goalless streak and went there to play. Was never ending well.

soul24rage

Alaves is good. It was messi's magic that won us both times at home this season and last season. we have to win tomorrow

Last edited:

Morten

K.

Still nonsense really, but k.

Alaves played 3 times as good as people give them credit for. They're top of the table. Madrid had a goalless streak and went there to play. Was never ending well.

Didnt think they played particulary well, i mean, the team we met in CL the other day was famous for never keeping a clean sheet but they did against us, we are just not dangerous at all in attack these days.

gatsu

Spanish football is in a serious crisis. I think that we are living the end of the spanish domination in Europe.

raskolnikov

Spanish football is in a serious crisis. I think that we are living the end of the spanish domination in Europe.

Real just like a goalscorer. If they replaced ronaldo/benzema with hazard/lewandowski they would have been fine.
We just need an attacked minded trainer and have a few squad transitions away from Messidependencia. Atletico is Atletico. They have a shot to win la liga.
In Europe it seems Juve is very strong, City/Liverpool and PsG will be ready as well.
La liga seens to be very open this season though. Its like we are in 2004 again

Home of Barca Fans