La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
“Wish barca lose all thier next matches. Athletico lose all thier matches. We win them all under zidane and we win la liga.

Unlikely but bale had a smile so anything is possible under zizou”

Just seen this comment on a Madrid forum..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That poster must be 5 years old.

Jakabor

“Wish barca lose all thier next matches. Athletico lose all thier matches. We win them all under zidane and we win la liga.

Unlikely but bale had a smile so anything is possible under zizou”

Just seen this comment on a Madrid forum..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately the world is full of dumb fucks like this.

Vilarrubi

Well, you read it and seem to care about it more than you care to admit.. seems a waste of time to repost wasteful comments

That made no sense whatsoever. I found it funny, posted it on here and other members found it funny.

I'm talking about you saying "20x better to read that than most stuff from this forum" etc... If you think have such a bad opinion of this forum why even be here? Seems really pointless....... like genuinely, if I thought that way about a forum I wouldn't be using it lol

serghei

[MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] is about as relevant on this forum as Madrid these couple of months. Haven't seen a tactical analysis or very good argued points from him in months.

Cule4life

The Culest
[MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION] is about as relevant on this forum as Madrid these couple of months. Haven't seen a tactical analysis or very good argued points from him in months.

He started rustling jimmies by eulogizing Valgreen, got called out, took offense that people saw right through him, doubled down (Just like Liga refs) and never went back. A troll job gone horrible wrong.

KingLeo10

He started rustling jimmies by eulogizing Valgreen, got called out, took offense that people saw right through him, doubled down (Just like Liga refs) and never went back. A troll job gone horrible wrong.

yup and don't forget that 2 month stretch where he agreed with all the bile [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION] posted about the farmer's league and QSG's chances.

Cule4life

The Culest
yup and don't forget that 2 month stretch where he agreed with all the bile [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION] posted about the farmer's league and QSG's chances.

He was latching onto whatever troll opportunities he could get to score one win. But he kept and is still taking L's like the Fortnite boy.

Leo_Messi

Atlético, as written many times before, hence my criticism of them and Cholo's tactics (many users disagreed back then), have been bang average this season. In particular offensively. They barely create. I have watched the majority of their league games this season and it has been a recurring problem all season long. Even before their tie against Juve they were incredibly lucky in several league games barely creating anything against the likes of Rayo and their notoriously bad defense.

Happy to see Athletic no longer being in danger of going down for the first time in history. Great club, great fanbase, amazing tradition and hard to dislike the Basque country or even Athletic's historical football style (at least since the days of Telmo Zarra ended) that fits their mentality, Bilbao as a city (weather wise) and "Green Spain" as a whole. Like watching the EPL pre-foreigner invasion minus the Southern/Latin temperament and passion. Hate playing against them at San Mamés when we are struggling but incredibly hard to dislike them as a club.

Aupa Athletic. Even more so after tonight!

Last edited:

Morten

La Liga, as predictable as Serie A or Bundesliga.
No wonder why people dont watch these leagues anymore, in favor of PL.

Home of Barca Fans