La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The first goal was indeed offside, but the fact that there was nobody in the VAR room makes you question again what the heck was going on. Who was the referee talking to to determine it was offside?

La Liga is such a joke sometimes. Is this league even run by competent professionals?

It is not soccer, it is La Liga indeed.

Morten

While he hasnt been as bad as Lope, i can understand why Solari had the worst record as Castilla coach, he just doesnt have it.
And then there are his conflicts with players, cant say i will miss him.

El Gato

Villarato!
While he hasnt been as bad as Lope, i can understand why Solari had the worst record as Castilla coach, he just doesnt have it.

His Castilla record is irrelevant at every level.

Latschenkiefer

I am already missing him, but I am excited to see Moumanita again. Do you think he will be the next Real coach?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Knew Real Madrid was going to win this one when they escaped the fate of getting behind three times.

Valladolid got bitten in the ass for not grabbing those opportunities.

FCBfan22

perez-to-var-official-puta-we-paid-you-https-t-co-y4ux9lsv2m-44087129.png

BarçaBarça

Fairly. Wouldn’t be against it either. Perez’s Madrid is an epitome of ever increasing amplitude of reactions to happenings.

It would be a bit harder to recruit, though, wouldn't it? I'd say it will be easier for you to do something in CL than win the league next year anyway.
But if you want a rebuilding with new attackers + maybe reinvent the midfield etc. a season with low expectations and the right coach (Pochettino) might be a blessing in disguise, yes.

Home of Barca Fans