La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Stoichkov1

Lolol wtf gtf out of this forum i swear what a punch of wimpy losers fans u r

Sorry but I want Barca to win the league title, if we play an open game against Madrid we're gonna be torn apart. Sometimes it's better to park the bus than to go for the win, especially considering that we have a significant advantage over them.

Vilarrubi

Sorry but I want Barca to win the league title, if we play an open game against Madrid we're gonna be torn apart. Sometimes it's better to park the bus than to go for the win, especially considering that we have a significant advantage over them.

If anything Madrid are experts at breaking buses down.. they’re weak point is when a team can keep possession against them and attack.

Who knows what will happen. Form goes out of the window.

El Gato

Villarato!
If anything Madrid are experts at breaking buses down.. they’re weak point is when a team can keep possession against them and attack.

Disagree and disagree. Many buses were broken down via set piece goals, which obviously Madrid are decent at when on form. Possession isn't something Madrid care for, just look at all the crosses they use to break buses down and lose the ball as a result. Fellas like Modrić, Isco, Vazquez, Marcelo or Asensio are so effective because they rapidly turn defense into offense. Very direct attack and slashing, Messi-like dribble inside is what made them successful. Doesn't matter whether they are a dominant team or not. Just look at the first Supercopa game.

Funny that we get this result without Isco out there yet again. No need to put anything on the guy, but it's funny how at times taking out your best individual player can let the others blow off some steam.

Last edited:
0_jjjlxmrq.jpg

Corrupt league is corrupt.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I feel like this is the kind of game where everyone is expecting Sevilla to get a result just from the fact that RM will be missing 3 of their 4 starters in defense plus Casemiro. Then RM end up tearing them a new one.
Just knew it. Lol. Shame I didn’t put some money on it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great result for Madrid and more motivation for our team to respond with a win tomorrow.
La Liga looked over and then it wasn't. We've seen it many times over these years and few consecutive failures can change everything.

Morten

We need to win both El Classicos if we want to catch up, and even if we do, we are still behind.
Winning both El Classicos is quite unlikely anyways, if we win the league Barca has to bottle it pretty bad, its not up to us.

Home of Barca Fans