La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters
U guys are so funny we all know sevilla are shit away from home madrid has looked like shit in so many games this year they are fourth in the league and a massive 8 points behind us yet this forum still say they are a better team than us how in hell that even make sense i dont get it madrid keep failing this year game after game yet you guys but the a head of us this forum is really beyond depressing i swear

Madrid still have a much better team than us. They've been dysfunctional so far, but if they put it together there's not many teams if any that can stop them.

raedkuwait

Madrid still have a much better team than us. They've been dysfunctional so far, but if they put it together there's not many teams if any that can stop them.
Thats load of bull to me, if we get dembele bk, if saurez peque and recetic and messi and inieasta put it togather lolol no one can stop us, so u cant base things on if they your asumption if any team can but it togather this is just ridiculous so far they look like shit against many teams

El Gato

Villarato!
U guys are so funny we all know sevilla are shit away from home madrid has looked like shit in so many games this year they are fourth in the league and a massive 8 points behind us yet this forum still say they are a better team than us how in hell that even make sense i dont get it madrid keep failing this year game after game yet you guys but the a head of us this forum is really beyond depressing i swear

The point is Madrid was underperforming by anybody's standards. Once this factor is gone, league becomes open.

A LOT depends on the Clasico now. I expect Madrid will have a really good going at the Club World Cup which is a perfect timing before a game that can close the lead down to 5. From then on winter tends to settle out all of these league leads. That's why 8 or 10 or 12 point leads don't matter as much in La Liga and even less so when you talk about teams like Barca and Madrid as they are now. Clasicos can go both ways like they did last year. One game Madrid hasn't turned up and drew, and then Madrid did turn up and Messi was the difference in April. Barca is prone to fucking up against a random team more so than Madrid are later in the spring.

If we can actually get a result in the home Clasico, the race will be back on.

Horatio

You're welcome
Thats load of bull to me, if we get dembele bk, if saurez peque and recetic and messi and inieasta put it togather lolol no one can stop us, so u cant base things on if they your asumption if any team can but it togather this is just ridiculous so far they look like shit against many teams

Dat different keyboard mapping is strong.

Windhook

Sevilla are great team, but statistically they are no threat in away games at Camp Nou and Bernabeu. Their last point against Barcelona at Camp Nou dates back to 2011 (0-0 draw) and against Real Madrid - 2008 when they won 3-4.

Dembele is 20 and coming off a 3 month injury.

Pique can barely keep up with attackers these days.

Suarez is one of the worst players in Europe this year.

Rakitic is slow and can't pass the ball forwards.

Iniesta can't play more than 60 minutes these days.

This team is mainly Messi, Umtiti who's out for 2 months and Ter Stegen.

Meanwhile Madrid have Isco, Kovacic and Ceballos sitting on their bench.

Get educated son, our team isn't close to Madrid on paper.

raedkuwait

Dembele is 20 and coming off a 3 month injury.

Pique can barely keep up with attackers these days.

Suarez is one of the worst players in Europe this year.

Rakitic is slow and can't pass the ball forwards.

Iniesta can't play more than 60 minutes these days.

This team is mainly Messi, Umtiti who's out for 2 months and Ter Stegen.

Meanwhile Madrid have Isco, Kovacic and Ceballos sitting on their bench.

Get educated son, our team isn't close to Madrid on paper.[/QUOTE
Lolol on paper is different from on the field son, i have hard core madrid fan at work and he keeps telling me part of madrid problem this year have been isco in that he is to slow and cant give an assist if his life depends on it, and by the way am 50 years old my son lolol

Neymessi

Not gonna lie, I am afraid real is getting into form. Its always exactly at this point of the season when one of us or RM turn godly after being shit.

Happened to us in the treble season and happened to RM in 2014 and 2016.

Lolol on paper is different from on the field son, i have hard core madrid fan at work and he keeps telling me part of madrid problem this year have been isco in that he is to slow and cant give an assist if his life depends on it, and by the way am 50 years old my son lolol

Yes of course titles are decided on the field, but it's no secret that Madrid's been massively under performing in the league this season and that their team is too good to continue playing the way they have been as of late.

If they start firing on all cylinders there's nothing we can do to stop them.

We've been overachieving recently without really playing all that great and expect us to regress back to the mean, while Madrid starts playing more to their full potential.

Home of Barca Fans