La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKS-

Atleti were the better team in the second half, in particular when Torres was subbed off, and could've taken all three points, but Navas simply wouldn't allow it, and thats about as far as it goes.

If this game showed anything, its that RM are just not the same team in this formation when James isn't on the field. When he is on the pitch, its pretty obvious there is a lot more fluidity to their attack.

Barcadub

Teams not taking advantage of our loss again.

Pretty happy now. With everything that's gone on so far this season we are just 1 point from the top.

VivaBarcelona

This title race looks like going late into April and May this season just fantastic if so.

Do feel Atleti fortunate to get the draw in the end, didn't see Madrid conceding they looked like they were seeing it out.

Madrid still can't get the better of atleti, they threw the win away for me.

2 weeks away from La Liga. Will miss it, Rayo at home next for us, GOALS, GOALS, GOALS, GOALS

Neymessi

Well, a couple of years ago it was Real Madrid, Barca and Atletico battling for the league. Even though they looked more like themselves in this match, i dont think they will challenge for the title. I see only us and barca. But who knows.

Yeah,Its just time before villareal starts dropping points and atletico don't look likely to come close this year.Having a feeling that celta can replace atleti from 3rd place this time.

El Flaco

Charles' goals vs. Real Sociedad

[gfy]BlankUnacceptableKiwi[/gfy]

[gfy]ThankfulAgonizingAfricanhornbill[/gfy]

xXKonan

Subies (president CAT federation): "Madrid, Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal are also being investigated. More bans possible." [catr]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans