La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
For those saying that argentine GK is not good enough...do you know that the brazilian GK plays in canada??

At least he play and Julio Cesar is still a good GK unlike Lord "Can't even start for Monaco" Romero instead of one of the best reflex GKs I have seen in Willy Caballero. Although I'd prefer Diego Alves instead of Cesar

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Atletico need to win to end the duopoly. To me it doesn't matter if they compete, if they don't win the title then it's going to stay the same. Ancelotti still sucks at the league though.

spark

Serves him right. Why he would want to risk a cl final and a world cup for a golden boot is beyond comprehension.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why does everyone assume players decide whether they're on the starting XI or not? Do you really think he walked up to Ancelotti and was like, "Yo I wanna win the Golden Boot so play me plz," and that Ancelotti would be cool with that?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Why does everyone assume players decide whether they're on the starting XI or not? Do you really think he walked up to Ancelotti and was like, "Yo I wanna win the Golden Boot so play me plz," and that Ancelotti would be cool with that?

He's been having injury problems for weeks, the most likely reason for him playing today and risking aggravating the injury is if the player insists on playing, because Ancelotti would not force his star player to play a meaningless game under this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans