La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frejsgodes

Are you people for real? How can you roote for ATM if they're ahead of us... They win all of the games and draw against us and we're fucked. Trophyless season again. Perfect reasoning.

You say it yourself. We still have them at home. I dont want to see Atletico Madrid losing or even drawing. Dispite all the draws against them this season I'm confident that we can beat them at home on the last match day. I want them to keep winning because it'll put more pressure on Real Madrid. Think of it as our backup plan. IF we lose points and Real Madrid comes back and take 2nd or 1st place, we have Atletico who can take care of business and win the league. I cant stand the though of Real Madrid and Ronaldo winning the league. Any result going against them is good in my book.

L

linetty

We just had them at home and how it ended up? You can't be sure of 3 points against a team like Atletico... They're as shitty as rm and I don't want them to win the leauge as much as rm

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You say it yourself. We still have them at home. I dont want to see Atletico Madrid losing or even drawing. Dispite all the draws against them this season I'm confident that we can beat them at home on the last match day. I want them to keep winning because it'll put more pressure on Real Madrid. Think of it as our backup plan. IF we lose points and Real Madrid comes back and take 2nd or 1st place, we have Atletico who can take care of business and win the league. I cant stand the though of Real Madrid and Ronaldo winning the league. Any result going against them is good in my book.

We can beat this Atletico team at home? So if we end up being number 3 before the last match, you want us to lose to Atletico so they can win the league?

F

Frejsgodes

We just had them at home and how it ended up? You can't be sure of 3 points against a team like Atletico... They're as shitty as rm and I don't want them to win the leauge as much as rm

Nonsense. .. wait, are you serious right now?
I'd MUCH rather have Atletico winning the league than Real Madrid with Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos and all those boys. Atletico needs to keep winning, so that if we fuck up at least Real Madrid wont win it all. And if we dont fuck up and Atletico still keeps winning, well... we'll have a final at home. Best possible scenario.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Those of you who still staunchly believe this annoying Atletico team will drop points later (when is "later" anyway???) and rooting for them to win... :facepalm::thumbdown: :thumbdown::thumbdown:

F

Frejsgodes

We can beat this Atletico team at home? So if we end up being number 3 before the last match, you want us to lose to Atletico so they can win the league?

Yes, we can. I'm not saying Atletico wont cause us trouble, but it'll be like a final at home. We created enough chances to win last time at home. I like us in that scenario.

L

linetty

Nonsense. .. wait, are you serious right now?
I'd MUCH rather have Atletico winning the league than Real Madrid with Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos and all those boys. Atletico needs to keep winning, so that if we fuck up at least Real Madrid wont win it all. And if we dont fuck up and Atletico still keeps winning, well... we'll have a final at home. Best possible scenario.

Nothing more to add to this discussion. Atletico are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans