Kylian Mbappé

Temptation

As per BBC Sport, Kylian Mbappe clocked an estimated speed of 10.9 seconds over 100m vs Real Sociedad ⚡️

That's just over a second slower than Usain Bolt's world record 🤯

This man's crazy! :lol:

malvolio

Did nothing of note in the group stages, where they should have been eliminated, and despite 2nd place, got rewarded with a freebie in Sociedad in R16.

You can only play what is in front of you, but man, absurd luck.
And Lucho is still seen as a great manager around here. :lol:

Temptation

The best player in the world easily. Scores out of nothing and makes it look so easy.

Has always been at his best on the left, not through the middle. Goodbye Vini. Find a new club for yourself. :lol:

slicknick

For a bootballer you mean. This level of english is the absolute minimal standard in any businesses around the world. We're just used to footballer imbeciles, who can't speak a proper and coherent sentence after playing years in a foreign country.
Yes, I meant for footballers’ standards…Like Tevez? :p Or….(can of worms opened up):messi:?

Temptation

Though I really don’t see Real letting Vini go
Mbappe is the closest thing I have seen to Prime R9. That pace, that power, those super quick stepovers, feints and tricks. Mbappe has his own finishing style and techniques to deceive the keeper.

Unlike R9, Mbappe is a total LW and any coach who plays Mbappe through the centre is wasting his brilliance. Like Cristiano at Madrid, Mbappe needs a Targetman to play off and dominate freely in the opponent's half.

Temptation

Yes, I meant for footballers’ standards…Like Tevez? :p Or….(can of worms opened up):messi:?
Don't wanna go there mate. :lol:

All that'll result in is some gloryhunters jumping in and questioning your support for Real Madrid while neglecting all the posts you have made about your club.

Don't give those numpties any ideas. 🤣

companyofcules

Massive hype train on this kid now...

...I'm going to wait until the next striking talent emerges though. :evil:

17349905_2253114778167375_4833227405471872070_o.jpg
Still waiting I guess as Bartomeu for Dembele to be better.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He is a good player but if he is the best in the world it just shows the poor level of world football now, probably the poorest it's been in its history to be honest. To compare him to R9 is absolutely scandalous. He is nowhere near that level.

People are desperately searching for a star amongst the dross. With the decline in religion they need celebrities to worship instead. As a result, despite being a good player, he is being hyped beyond his level, proven by the fact that people are going nuts because of a good performance against little Sociedad. Come on.

slicknick

Don't wanna go there mate. :lol:

All that'll result in is some gloryhunters jumping in and questioning your support for Real Madrid while neglecting all the posts you have made about your club.

Don't give those numpties any ideas. 🤣
Good point :ROFLMAO: Best if I shut up on that front

Home of Barca Fans