Kylian Mbappé

Joan

Saw some highlights and he’s incredible. The real difference maker. Montpellier actually created more and had better chances but Mbappe converted two half chances with outstanding finishes.

The winter is coming boys.

ajnotkeith

It is exciting to see us against a top opponent whilst we are in good form. This will be a pivotal moment for Xavi's tenure, I am sure.
A win changes everything.

KingLeo10

Which is more lopsided rivalry, in terms of actual footballing level and ability (not achievements)?

Messi v CR7
Mbappe v Haaland

Fati_Future_BallonDor

His finishing has been the best in the world since 2022, also his long shots have improved a lot

Mbappe, Vitinha and Lee scored a long shot goal yesterday..... @Andresito we are not allowed to give them much space in front of the box

slicknick

His finishing has been the best in the world since 2022, also his long shots have improved a lot

Mbappe, Vitinha and Lee scored a long shot goal yesterday..... @Andresito we are not allowed to give them much space in front of the box
The defence & midfield will have to do pretty comprehensive pressing...Trouble is, a lot of our hardworking, tough tackling midfielders are out :( Well, anyway, let's see

Porque

We're looking at the draw from a Barca perspective, but from a PSG one too, he should be leading them to the final.

UEFA will probably want PSG vs City/Madrid, so I do not see us achieving favourable decisions.

khaled_a_d

We're looking at the draw from a Barca perspective, but from a PSG one too, he should be leading them to the final.

UEFA will probably want PSG vs City/Madrid, so I do not see us achieving favourable decisions.

City vs PSG will be their dream.
Mbappe vs Halaand finals will be a big draw for the younger generation, and both sides are the clear favourites from their brackets.

Home of Barca Fans