Kylian Mbappé

Obiaseti

Any chance of us landing him down the road. It looks like Madrid would be ahead in the pecking order but maybe we can do something about that.

FC B

It's going to be crushing for PSG fans when he inevitably leaves for one of the top leagues in Europe.

It will be like ripping the heart of out PSG's chest.

Barca fans would feel the same if he'll end up in Madrid.

Lutece FC

They are friends.

Where is te so-call "Ousmane Dembele" member in that forum ? He explained us (and even insulted me) that Dembouz is better than Kylian aka The Bondy Frog

George_Costanza

I was screaming to sign him and posted an article that claims Mbappe tried to offer himself to Barcelona before joining PSG. But it's too late now. I would assume he will join Real one day if they don't buy Neymar.

jamrock

Yes yes yes everyone with sense know he is going to be the next best player in the world.

Which sucks for neymar :lol:

But his pace yesterday was just unworldly especially against suck a piss poor defensive, he won't be able to do that against a organized defensive in the next round, but boy is this kid special.

If dembele had the confidence he had, he would be top 8 when Mbappe is not 1 but he needs to get his swag back & put on some muscle.

Jombi

The opportunity was last summer. We can forget about it now. We need to find at least a couple of gems in the coming years as we simply can not buy five superstars for incredible amount of money to replace our aging stars.

Joan

Impossible.

[MENTION=20519]Lutece FC[/MENTION]? What's your say, friend?

Last edited:

Messi983

That account has 38 tweets and 10K followers, don't think he's reliable at all. Probably just another guy trying to become famous on twitter.

Home of Barca Fans