Kylian Mbappé

Devils

Tebas vs. Nasser?

I'm with PSG on this, sorry guys.

Makes no sense.

Tebas's only incentive in this is to protect La Liga clubs, ensure that La Liga clubs continue to be the best in the world and attract the biggest names. It's more fame and money in his pocket and builds on the success of La Liga.

Joan

Makes no sense.

Tebas's only incentive in this is to protect La Liga clubs, ensure that La Liga clubs continue to be the best in the world and attract the biggest names. It's more fame and money in his pocket and builds on the success of La Liga.
Bit of trolling, of course...

But I do believe he'd be willing to do his best to help Real get their hands on Mbappe and Neymar.

Not accusing him of anything though, that's Lutece's thing. :)

Devils

Bit of trolling, of course...

But I do believe he'd be willing to do his best to help Real get their hands on Mbappe and Neymar.

Not accusing him of anything though, that's Lutece's thing. :)

Well those two are under long-term contract and if it did come down to PSG needing to sell more, they'd sell every other player on the squad before Neymar and Mbappe, so it really wouldn't make it easier for Madrid to get either one of them.

Lutece FC

Makes no sense.

Because of course La Liga is in great danger with Paris, spanish clubs only won 9 of 10 last european trophies ...

Jombi

The Spanish league cant compete as long as the FFP rules are in place though. FFP makes it impossible for any team to get outside investors willing to lose money for a few years in order to generate commercial revenue for the future. So Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, Bilbao etc will just have to be feeder clubs and will never be able to reach the elite.

Last edited:

Tekkers

it's highly concerning the only club that seems to be pursuing mbappe is real according to the media. it could all be just bullshit rumors, but if psg do sell him then barca should make him top priority. forgot about that midfield, mbappe should be priority #1

Jägermeister

it's highly concerning the only club that seems to be pursuing mbappe is real according to the media. it could all be just bullshit rumors, but if psg do sell him then barca should make him top priority. forgot about that midfield, mbappe should be priority #1
You have 250m to spare?

Devils

Because of course La Liga is in great danger with Paris, spanish clubs only won 9 of 10 last european trophies ...

Has nothing to do with that really.

At the end of the day, losing a player with a giant marketing potential such as Neymar is bad for the league and takes away from potential commercial revenue.

Tebas probably doesn't give a fuck about Barca's trophy count, but he sure as hell wants to keep competition, marketing, advertising and commercial appeal of the league as high as possible because that is more money in his pocket.

Jombi

RM have so much money they dont know what to do with it. How can we possibly compete with that? I am positive that PSG wont sell Mbappe though. Even if FFP destroys them. They will just have to do without European football I guess, like AC Milan and other teams trying to compete with the power of English money, when its really impossible without outside investors.

Tekkers

RM have so much money they dont know what to do with it. How can we possibly compete with that? I am positive that PSG wont sell Mbappe though. Even if FFP destroys them. They will just have to do without European football I guess, like AC Milan and other teams trying to compete with the power of English money, when its really impossible without outside investors.

if they have to sell some key players, including suarez and rakitic (whose value probably increased this world cup) to add onto their transfer budget and help facilitate the transfer then so be it. mbappe looks poised to dominate world football for at least 10+ years and if he heads to real then barca can forever forget about signing him.

i just hope that they hold onto him at least until barca have the funds available to sign him if they already dont

Devils

If that is the case then why didn't they sign Mbappe last year?

Joan

nah, but i'm sure the club do. just hope they can invest it into mbappe if he's truly available like suggested

So, what's your line of reasoning?

Mbappe is available. Club has the money. They don't want to buy him?

Mbappe is probably not for sale, fist of all. I personally doubt we could afford him.

Home of Barca Fans