Kylian Mbappé

serghei

I agree about Henry. If he was in his prime now in the era of social media and was playing for an elite side, he'd be a multiple Ballon d'Or winner.

El Gato

Villarato!
The cartwheeling over one miss in here :lol:

And yet 99% of you would have him in your team in a heartbeat :lol:

Less than what we paid for him.

And with him running down his contract, it is an high probability you are going to offer something close to what you offered for Hazard. 100-120 M.

Even worse if he tries to leave on a free. We have to sell him next year if he doesn't sign a new contract, period.

You won't get the same amount from Madrid. There is no need to rush anything with the kind of talent Madrid can stop gap it until 2022.

The only thing that might help the negotiation to take it anywhere close to 180 is Liverpool coming in with something like 100 + Salah at some point over the next year. Otherwise Madrid will definitely aim for 150 + incentives at most since he's in his final year of contract.

Last edited:

snowy

I suspect he didn't expect the return pass from Angel and his usually above par Ninja Turtle Super Reflexes went short-circuit.

He stared at babyface's deep blue eyes and hugging outstretched arms and couldn't decide whether to go Right or Left.

So he ended up making a simple pass like it was the BdB. What a drag...

such a thin line between Hero and Dodo in this unforgiving world

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He loves to score against small and mediocore teams. For me he is overhyped as fuck, his last overall worldclass performance in a big match was against Argentinia in 2018. He is useless when he doesnt get enough space. Neymar prime was 5 times better than him.

vegitot

He loves to score against small and mediocore teams. For me he is overhyped as fuck, his last overall worldclass performance in a big match was against Argentinia in 2018. He is useless when he doesnt get enough space. Neymar prime was 5 times better than him.

Remember Uruguay completely pocket him in the quarter final.

FinBarcelonafan

Cmon. Anyone with quick legs would score Vs old Argentina. It looked like Barca now.

Home of Barca Fans