Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That backheel was FILTHY.

As for his diving and antics then he did that while defending a lead. Every player would do that, especially in a WC.

Morten

He did what he had to do for his country.

Unbeliveable. This guy is only 19. He will dominate football for long long years. Proud to have him in France and in Paris his city.

Pity he will play for farmers for years to come, only get to show off in the CL on a regular basis.

BarcaOG

Banned
i cannot for the life of me understand why Real are more interested in signing Ney than Mpbappe. Kylian is so much more impressive and is significantly younger. who ever takes him from PSG will have made the signing of the next decade or so

Morten

i cannot for the life of me understand why Real are more interested in signing Ney than Mpbappe. Kylian is so much more impressive and is significantly younger. who ever takes him from PSG will have made the signing of the next decade or so

No one is going to take him from QSG, its impossible for football clubs to compete with a nation.

Tekkers

If he wins the WC this year I can see him and Neymar clashing next season. Neymar clearly doesn't want to be under his shadow and he won't be able to exert any seniority over Mbappe since he'd have accomplished something that Neymar failed to do while playing the same exact role as him.

NotInHere

Maybe Dembele might one day be a top 5 player like this guy will be, highly doubt it though.

Mbappe is already a main contributer to his NT at 19 years old, and is about to start a WC final.

El Flaco

Aside from his insane speed the kid can play. That backheel to Giroud was delicious.

That backheel was FILTHY.

Indeed

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/w88jn/verygl" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Home of Barca Fans