Kylian Mbappé

Givenchy

You support Barca but aren't from Spain. Must be difficult supporting one of the most successful clubs in football history in the midst of an historic run.

and how do you know I'm not from Spain? Not smart to make assumptions. You are on a Barca forum where many here aren't from Spain.. your stupidity knows no bounds.

Jair Ventura

and how do you know I'm not from Spain? Not smart to make assumptions. You are on a Barca forum where many here aren't from Spain.. your stupidity knows no bounds.

You aren't from Spain, you aren't Catalan, you've have never been to Camp Nou. All assumptions, but I feel confident in them.

JamDav1982

Because player comparisons have and will always be something that inspires discussion.

As for Jam? He's rightly on ignore for knowing nothing about football and even less about productive discussion. He won't be able to find me claiming Lucas a better player than Neymar, but we can find him just last week arguing Deli Ali was comparable to Paulo Dybala.

You claim Moura was better than Neymar and I said Deli Alli although not on level of Dybala yet is not a million miles away and Dybala in my opinion is massively over rated.

On other had you spout shit like Los Celso being as good as Sterling, Alli etc.

Also you coulnt take fact I called you out on Pogba coming through English football and you lied about time spent at clubs etc.

You dont have a fucking clue what you are on about.

Givenchy

You aren't from Spain, you aren't Catalan, you've have never been to Camp Nou. All assumptions, but I feel confident in them.

I'm from the UK, I've lived in Spain, been to Camp nou numerous times and I've also lived in Paris, probably been to Parc de Princes more than you have :lol:

Jair Ventura

I'm from the UK, I've lived in Spain, been to Camp nou numerous times and I've also lived in Paris, probably been to Parc de Princes more than you have :lol:

I doubt all of this, Mr. Trap House 3. Does Gucci Mane come to Spain often?

Never mind, lets get back on topic. Don't want to expose any glory hunters.

Givenchy

what in the fuck? :rofl1: did you really just goto the Hiphop thread, see my comment on a Gucci Mane song and use that as a reason I'd be lying about living in Spain and France? what logic is this :lol:

and yes I'm a gucci mane fan, prefered the old gucci though before prison

JamDav1982

Dybala CL 2017/18 - 0 goals 0 assists in five games.

Alli CL 2017/2018 - 2 goals and 2 assists in two games vs Real and Dortmund.

The great over rated Dybala.

Jair Ventura

what in the fuck? :rofl1: did you really just goto the Hiphop thread, see my comment on a Gucci Mane song and use that as a reason I'd be lying about living in Spain and France? what logic is this :lol:

I'm sure there are many Englishmen who listen to American Hip Hop and who support Barca despite there being little no English presence in Spanish football. All makes sense, I'm sure your story is true. Not a glory hunter at all.

Anyhow, that Mbappe kid can play. :cheers:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I'm sure there are many Englishmen who listen to American Hip Hop and who support Barca despite there being little no English presence in Spanish football. All makes sense, I'm sure your story true. Not a glory hunter at all.

You are struggling big time.

I'm sure there are many Englishmen who listen to American Hip Hop and who support Barca despite there being little no English presence in Spanish football. All makes sense, I'm sure your story is true. Not a glory hunter at all.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l3UcvawxYUTWRpeMw" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/blunttalk-season-1-starz-blunt-talk-l3UcvawxYUTWRpeMw">via GIPHY</a></p>

Why do you feel like you need constant validation from fans of a team you don't even support? You offer nothing here other than starting flame wars.

Givenchy

What is this logic? :lol: so I'm a glory hunter and my story is a lie to you because I'm an englishman who enjoys a bit of hiphop? :facepalm: I like many other genres too, some Brazilian music is also pretty good what could that mean?

yes Mbappe is a great player! I never said any different, I said its ridiculous people say he's the 2nd coming of R9.

Jair Ventura

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l3UcvawxYUTWRpeMw" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/blunttalk-season-1-starz-blunt-talk-l3UcvawxYUTWRpeMw">via GIPHY</a></p>

Why do you feel like you need constant validation from fans of a team you don't even support? You offer nothing here other than starting flame wars.

Why do you feel like what you have to say is relevant or important? Secondly, most of my "flame" is responsive. I spend most of my time here discussing developing players. I don't care whether or not that offends some of your sensibilities. You'll get over it.

Jair Ventura

What is this logic? :lol: so I'm a glory hunter and my story is a lie to you because I'm an englishman who enjoys a bit of hiphop? :facepalm: I like many other genres too, some Brazilian music is also pretty good what could that mean?

You're an Englishman supporting a Spanish club, why? England has plenty of big clubs to support. I imagine it has something to do with Barca being so dominant over the last decade.

JamDav1982

Why do you feel like what you have to say is relevant or important? Secondly, most of my "flame" is responsive. I spend most of my time here discussing developing players. I don't care whether or not that offends some of your sensibilities. You'll get over it.

You spend most of your time speaking clueless shit about French football.

Been easier to admit that.

Worst kind of glory hunter you soon fucked off when PSG got beat by Barca in CL only to appear again when thought could gloat about Neymar.

Fucking weasel.

This is just comical at this point, I can infer by the tone of your posts that you reek of insecurity and are desperately trying to cover for yourself. Give it a rest already.

It doesn't always have to be you against the world, maybe one day you'll learn how to not be so combative all the time.

Home of Barca Fans