Kylian Mbappé

Givenchy

he's not far better but he is better. he's nowhere near as good as the hype around him though, the whole 'hes the next R9' is ridiculous, hes playing in a shit league staying in his comfort zone. would of been interesting to see how he does in laliga or the PL.

xXKonan

He's not "Far Better" than Dembele at all.

Doesn't help that Dembele is currently injured and that PSG fans are trying act all smug and shit and trying to hype the kid up to levels he really isn't.

Lutece FC

he's not far better but he is better. he's nowhere near as good as the hype around him though, the whole 'hes the next R9' is ridiculous, hes playing in a shit league staying in his comfort zone. would of been interesting to see how he does in laliga or the PL.

You repeat same things and you don't underestand from replies.

if Bayern, Juve, City, Totthenham, Dortmund are shit, then you're right. If not, you're wrong. Because he dominated all his opponents during those matches.

Players dominating in Ligue 1 are always dominating in other leagues, i have plenty examples. You can find maybe 2 or 3 players who crashed, but in general it's OK.

Don't underate Ligue 1, it's still the 5th championship in Europe and maybe the first or second to create talents.

Jair Ventura

You don’t know anything about football. And yes, he’s noteably better than Dembele if only for his decision making and mentality being stronger despite being the younger player. He’s also more versatile, as he can play on the ball or run off the shoulder of the last defender, an area where Dembele is less adept.

But yea, an 18 year old with 30 goals & 15 assist who can play on either wing, as a ST, or an SS is “overrated”.

JamDav1982

if Bayern, Juve, City, Totthenham, Dortmund are shit, then you're right. If not, you're wrong. Because he dominated all his opponents during those matches.

Players dominating in Ligue 1 are always dominating in other leagues, i have plenty examples. You can find maybe 2 or 3 players who crashed, but in general it's OK.

Don't underate Ligue 1, it's still the 5th championship in Europe and maybe the first or second to create talents.

He never 'dominated' all those teams and plenty of players come out of being good in France and are nothing great elsewhere.

Mbappe is clearly a great talent though.

Trickykid

Used to claim Lucas Moura was better than Neymar as well.

Mbappe may well be better but they would claim it regardless.

Exactly.
Besides I have no idea why people are clamoring to compare the two players at this point. Both were great last season but with Dembélé being injured for so long and the other part having opted to stay in his own backyard (and a vastly inferior league), it's completely pointless...

Givenchy

You don’t know anything about football. And yes, he’s noteably better than Dembele if only for his decision making and mentality being stronger despite being the younger player. He’s also more versatile, as he can play on the ball or run off the shoulder of the last defender, an area where Dembele is less adept.

But yea, an 18 year old with 30 goals & 15 assist who can play on either wing, as a ST, or an SS is “overrated”.

Read what I actually wrote you thick cunt. I said comparing him to R9 is ridiculous. Take your condescending faggot ass to a QSG forum, nobody wants you here stinking the place up. You keep getting banned and you keep coming back, take the hint, hopefully you can get ip ban next time.

Very tiresome this one.

Jair Ventura

Exactly.
Besides I have no idea why people are clamoring to compare the two players at this point. Both were great last season but with Dembélé being injured for so long and the other part having opted to stay in his own backyard (and a vastly inferior league), it's completely pointless...

Because player comparisons have and will always be something that inspires discussion.

As for Jam? He's rightly on ignore for knowing nothing about football and even less about productive discussion. He won't be able to find me claiming Lucas a better player than Neymar, but we can find him just last week arguing Deli Ali was comparable to Paulo Dybala.

Givenchy

Okay glory hunter :lol: Will you be supporting Man City any time soon?

Jair Ventura

Read what I actually wrote you thick cunt. I said comparing him to R9 is ridiculous. Take your condescending faggot ass to a QSG forum, nobody wants you here stinking the place up. You keep getting banned and you keep coming back, take the hint, hopefully you can get ip ban next time.

Very tiresome this one.

The fact that football discussions inspire such depravity is both sad and pathetic. Or maybe your ignorance is pervasive, something that bleeds outside of football into your conscious and being? Seems that way.

Home of Barca Fans