Kylian Mbappé

Ritchie

2006 wasnt too soon for Messi.

It was a huge error by them not to play him v Germany.

It was but a year or too later and he would have been in the team without question.

Brazil won the World Cup in 94 so have never looked back and regretted not bringing Ronaldo on.

BADGERBHOY

2006 wasnt too soon for Messi.

It was a huge error by them not to play him v Germany.

Indeed it was.

I remember thinking at the time he should have at least been brought on at some point only for the eejit Pekerman to bring on the lump of wood that was Julio Cruz instead.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mbappe seems to be higher level than Dembele. I am very impressed by him.

Agreed, I think Mbappe has a much higher ceiling than Dembele. This kid is physically strong, fast, has good vision, can pass and shoot well and he seems to be be more consistent than Dembele too. I started watching him this season and so far I have been much more impressed with him than I was with Dembele last season at BVB. Plus he is younger.

Love to be proven wrong though.

xXKonan

Ehh I think Much higher is a real exaggeration and if anything people are overrating Mbappe way to much and underrating Dembele as well. If anything I consider both in the same ballpark as each other. But how many times have we seen talented prospects like Dembele and Mbappe explode onto the scene only to fizzle out eventually?

We just have to wait and see if both can keep it up consistently. either way France is real lucky having the likes of Both Dembele and Mbappe no question.

Givenchy

as of now I'd agree Mbappe is a level ahead but it also has to be noted he's playing in a far easier league and hes still in that league. Dembele has played in an average ligue 1 team, 2nd best team in Bundesliga and now Laliga in the worst Barca team in recent times. one thing that impresses me about Mbappe though is his showing in the CL last year, i cant see him being a fluke or fizzling out

obviously people comparing him to R9 are overrating him massively and don't get me started on Messi but theres no doubt about it Mbappe is the real deal and im so damn glad Madrid didn't get him

once hes developed I think he'll head to the PL

Jair Ventura

It’s a wonder how there’s so many great French talents given how bad their league is. If only La Liga weren’t so strong their youth development would be on the same level!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It’s a wonder how there’s so many great French talents given how bad their league is. If only La Liga weren’t so strong their youth development would be on the same level!

Huh? What do you mean by that?

The thing is, the majority of the best French players play outside of France while the majority of the best Spanish players play in Spain.

Neymessi

Don't feed the troll. I can see a debate starting that will take 3 pages to end wasting precious energy of a lot of members here.

Givenchy

here we go again :lol: even when you praise a PSG player this guy comes back with more condescending sarcastic shite.

clemente

Why is there no Moussa Dembele thread? hat trick in 12 min, that guy is fucking insane, of course we will sleep on him but would be amazing to have a player like this.

JamDav1982

Who gives a fuck how many young players a league produces?

Rarely see anyone claiming the Belgian league is any great shakes and they have produced maybe more top players than France the past 10 years.

No doubt you will try to list the players produced by each and miss the point though.

Home of Barca Fans