Kylian Mbappé

Lutece FC

He is a monster. When i compare him with Coman in the yesterday match, he is younger, more clever, more technical and he is as fast as Coman.

serghei

these psg plastic deluded fanswagon are really annoyng. Like fleas.

Tell me about it. Some deluded fans even think he's better than young Messi. :lol:

Yea, that's right, better than the player who took the ball in his half, dribbled past 6-7 players, then the keeper and scored. The one who scored a hattrick vs Real Madrid.

KingLeo10

Tell me about it. Some deluded fans even think he's better than young Messi. :lol:

Yea, that's right, better than the player who took the ball in his half, dribbled past 6-7 players, then the keeper and scored. The one who scored a hattrick vs Real Madrid.

yup, the level of pre-20 R9, messi, or maradona is unreachable.

Ritchie

I might be remembering it wrong, but I'm pretty sure he joined PSV when he was still 17.

Yeah I think my maths were wrong.

Ronaldo's only equals at 17/18 were Maradona and Pele. Shame for him the 94 World Cup came just too soon for him as he was 17 and Romario the main man (a bit like Messi in 2006).

slicknick

Mbappe may reach the heights of Ronaldo, which is pretty much the best case scenario for him, but he doesn't have the god given talent or skill to ever be compared to Messi and that's no insult to Mbappe either.
My sentiments exactly...The fact that he doesn't have the same divine talent Leo has is no shame, especially considering he has the potential to be the very best of the rest
(surely better than what Cristiano had at the same age, though what separated Cristiano from the others was his work rate/determination; we will see how Kylian does in this department in time, I suppose)

vlad

PSG will be worth watching in CL just because of this kid, huge talent, overhyped dybala can already clean his shoes, and about dembele? He needs first to start play

JamDav1982

Yeah I think my maths were wrong.

Ronaldo's only equals at 17/18 were Maradona and Pele. Shame for him the 94 World Cup came just too soon for him as he was 17 and Romario the main man (a bit like Messi in 2006).

2006 wasnt too soon for Messi.

It was a huge error by them not to play him v Germany.

Home of Barca Fans