Kevin-Prince Boateng

Androutsos

I feel like a lot of people in this forum barely watch any football... I wonder if they even watch Barca games...

JerseyAddict

[youtube]hCzdUNTKapY[/youtube]

thsmilies-3.gif~c200
https://tenor.com/view/jon-stewart-oh-for-fucks-sake-face-palm-smh-wow-gif-11786696

tenor.jpg
jon-stewart-oh-for-fucks-sake-face-palm-smh-wow-gif-11786696

jon-stewart-oh-for-fucks-sake-face-palm-smh-wow-gif-11786696

Kul_z

I think this guy would give everything to reanimate his career. And maybe give suarez some competition for the spot. Even if that prince 19 print looks so stupid, i feel hes gonna do fine. Just dont party with vidal please

frog-fcb

At sassulo he has 5 goals in 15 games. He will most likely be on the bench 80% of the time as backup for suarez. Also what club would let a barca level striker leave in the winter window

FCBfan22

We should've really just bought him for that 8 million and then in July, off to Guangzhou Evergrande for 50 million.

:bartomeu:
:pique:

gregorrin10

these meme-potential signings are great, maybe the board will do a wild card signing once per season :lol: im glad we got him on loan so we can assess the ST market in the summer although im not really sure where the hell KPB will play under EV

Don't worry, he's just here to keep Malcom off the bench even, because EV simply hates and resents him for being the reason he didn't get his precious Willian. :lol::angry:

Cule4life

The Culest
Telling how far we have fallen in Valverde and B-Dog's Barca that signings like these are being justified.

Just go full retard already and sign Lord Bendtner for the luls.

Gari

BarcaTimes
Setién's response was unequivocally positive, and he transmitted it personally to Valverde: "Boateng is a very professional player who is capable of performing to the peak level in transcendental matches".It was a crucial talk, which convinced Valverde to give the green light.
Barça Centre
The transfer was completed quickly after Valverde spoke with Boateng's former coach at Las Palmas, Quique Setien. He had very positive words about the player and that convinced Valverde. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans