Kevin-Prince Boateng

Gnidrologist

Could be useful for hold up play and bullying in early press. Only as a rare sub. With dumbfuckverde he'll become a regular though, no doubt.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

This is a good description.
He used to play all over a field.
Some weird hybrid of a Cm, Cam and a striker.
Running like crazy, fighting a lot, making some bad decisions at times.

Anyway, here is one video of him playing as a false 9 (or something close to it) this season.
He plays with a back turned to a goal more often lately.
He is still quite fast and strong and able to get into shooting positions.

I know we shouldn’t look at single games but those highlights are unreal. If he can do half of what he did in that game for us he’ll be successful.

YodaMaster

[youtube]hCzdUNTKapY[/youtube]

thsmilies-3.gif~c200

Waooow !!! Alpha male, thug, strong, physical, workhorse attacker ! [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] must be the happiest man on the planet right now ! :valverde:

Total-Football

to say we need alpha males is a fallacy. Iniesta Messi Xavi all have the attitude of an Omega male, but on the pitch, they were terrorists. We need great footballers.

xXKonan

Read that he's a pretty positive influence in the Locker room and easy to get along with.

6 months isn't a bad deal honestly. Sure it's random but he's a decent addition to the team for the time being.

serghei

Read that he's a pretty positive influence in the Locker room and easy to get along with.

6 months isn't a bad deal honestly. Sure it's random but he's a decent addition to the team for the time being.

Not so sure it's random. He seems of a similar profile with Luis Suarez. We don't kneed soft guys with no experience as back-ups. We need seasoned players who can bring their experience and take on the role like men. Kevin Prince is pretty much the type of back-up forwards we should sign.

Experienced, but not old old, willing to come without too much hassle, willing to work hard, and still hungry to prove things.

I have twice as much faith in Kevin Boateng to come in from the bench and make a difference, than in Munir or Denis types.

Frankly, I don't know why someone would have an issue with signing an experienced, hard working technical player who is also strong for low money as our back-up. He pretty much ticks all boxes.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Not so sure it's random. He seems of a similar profile with Luis Suarez. We don't kneed soft guys with no experience as back-ups. We need seasoned players who can bring their experience and take on the role like men. Kevin Prince is pretty much the type of back-up forwards we should sign.

Experienced, but not old old, willing to come without too much hassle, willing to work hard, and still hungry to prove things.

I have twice as much faith in Kevin Boateng to come in from the bench and make a difference, than in Munir or Denis types.

Frankly, I don't know why someone would have an issue with signing an experienced, hard working technical player who is also strong for low money as our back-up. He pretty much ticks all boxes.

Well, the problem is: Does he have enough quality to play for Barca?

I don't think so. We let go two better players and then sign him? Bad business in my eyes.

Home of Barca Fans