Kevin De Bruyne

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He was more than decent I think compared to the sac of potatoes around him.

And Silva out definitely isolated him.

Yannik

In a game as shitty as this, he was at least the only player alongoside Bale who had some offensive contribution. Sterling was repeatedly miscontrolling some decent passes from him.

He's a great player but a little overrated. He's more of a second striker than an attacking midfielder. He rarely participates in the build-up.

Again, very good player but he's not even the best Belgian in the Premier League. Hazard is miles ahead of him & it isn't close. He's the definition of a highlight player, gets alot of goals/assists but barely impacts games outside of the final 3rd.

Not a great dribbler, can't dictate games & isn't a great goalscorer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Again, very good player but he's not even the best Belgian in the Premier League. Hazard is miles ahead of him & it isn't close. He's the definition of a highlight player, gets alot of goals/assists but barely impacts games outside of the final 3rd.

Not the best time to make this argument when Hazard's been a turd all season long.

Mitchell1978

Nonsense, De Bruyne is the best Belgian player, one or two mediocre games don't change that. Hazard is a better dribbler and better in small spaces but De Bruyne has much better vision, a better shot and is just more efficient, has more impact on games.

Yannik

"miles ahead" "it isn't even close". It's not even looking like Hazard is the better player and you're already using those phrases?

Not the best time to make this argument when Hazard's been a turd all season long.

We saw the real Hazard in his last 2 games. A level De Bruyne will never reach. Hazard completely destabilizes defences by himself, De Bruyne is pretty hopeless without open space.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, not even the GOAT can work his magic when he plays with Aguero so I can't really blame KDB here. If he played with some proper players he would do much better.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We saw the real Hazard in his last 2 games. A level De Bruyne will never reach. Hazard completely destabilizes defences by himself, De Bruyne is pretty hopeless without open space.

Real Hazard played two good games all season while De Bruyne has been consistently good all season.

I know which player I'll pick.

Yannik

we also saw the "real Ben Arfa" this season, yeah, what's your point though?This seems really weird, not that you actually find Hazard to be better - maybe there are some people who still share that opinion -, but that you're really going that much into exageration to desperately get that point straight. Maybe you weren't serious about it, but I can't really believe that you are actually convinced by that when you're implying that there is no actual competition between them. From my impression De Bruyne was carrying Hazard in the nationalteam for quite 3 years already

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

If the real Hazard, no matter how great he is only shows up a couple of games a season he is not that good, it is as simple as that.

De Bruyne recently came back from an injury. And don't judge a player over just a couple of games.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans