Kevin De Bruyne

JamDav1982

75M. Absolutely crazy.

I think City are paying big money before the market really explodes in a few years.

Doubt the money paid for De Bruyne and Sterling will even seem that big.

They shouldnt really need to touch that front line for years now and they are getting together a team made for Pep.

Mitchell1978

Again Belgium's best player during the qualification just like for the world cup. Hazard might be more fancy but De Bruyne is more consistent with his performances and output and he has better vision. Clearly Belgium's best player at the moment.

De Bruyne is absolute master of this game! When I heard 75 M price I laughed but now, after I saw his abbilitys... he is worth every penny!

The guy shoots, passess, runs like crazy, sends crossess, dribbles, moves from side to side and takes the position in space brilliantly... last game in City he even took a great FK! Universal player who knows everything and can do everything in football game!

He is one of those players that left me stunned this season (he, Martial, Erikssen, Mane, Wanayama, Lukaku...) ...

bastardo

He has a very high football IQ. I think that he would be one of the few players who can fit in Barca's system and someone BBZ would be happy with.

Home of Barca Fans