Karim Benzema

footyfan

Calma, calma
cat1.png
-------------------------->
hunting-dog1.jpg

:mou:

blaugrana1987

Overall? I dont think so. Dedication gets you far, but Ronaldo has more natural talent than most footballers around today.
I think you are overrating his talent and underrating Benzemas. IMO Benz is one of the most talented footballers today. His movement in club and in France is smart and he opens more space the any other forward. Its just that sometimes he looks like he would rather fuck tranny then be on the pitch but thats another topic...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Overall? I dont think so. Dedication gets you far, but Ronaldo has more natural talent than most footballers around today.

I agree, but he definitely would have been right up there with Suarez as the best striker in the world. He got absolutely everything, but he sometimes seem to get lazy and his finishing is not as great as you'd want it to be.

Adrian

I think you are overrating his talent and underrating Benzemas. IMO Benz is one of the most talented footballers today. His movement in club and in France is smart and he opens more space the any other forward. Its just that sometimes he looks like he would rather fuck tranny then be on the pitch but thats another topic...

Sorry but I can't agree with that. Sure Benzema is a talented player but Messi and Ronaldo are just on another level compared to everyone else. If you compare the 2004 Benzema of Lyon and the 2003 Ronaldo of Manchester, it is clearly evident that Ronaldo possess more natural skill.

Sure Benzema is talented footballer and would be even better if he had more determination, but are think you're going over the top here.

Ursegor

World Champion
He has 40 CL goals in 67 appearances. He's scored 26, 32, 20 and 24 goals in the past 4 seasons and so far has 8 goals in 13 games. He also gets double digit assists every season. Not quite as deadly infront of goal as pure box strikers like Falcao but very pivotal in their linkup play alongside ball hoggers like Ronaldo and Bale. He's basically a false 9. You can see why Madrid management was patient with him. Complete and perfect striker for them. Probably only Suarez would be an improvement.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Speaking of CL goal records: Benzema could end up in the top 4 and will surely be no. 5 on the all time list at the end of his career. Flying under the radar as usual.

Morten

Speaking of CL goal records: Benzema could end up in the top 4 and will surely be no. 5 on the all time list at the end of his career. Flying under the radar as usual.

Im sure he will surpass Van Nistelrooy, maybe he even could catch Raul as well? Time will tell.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Surprised to say this but I'd qualify Benzema as a striker who'd be a fantastic fit for us. If I had to make a list of ideal Barca strikers based on both current quality and fit it'd be as follows:

1. Suarez
2. Lewandowski
3. Benzema
4. Muller
5. Cavani
6. Aguero
7. Tevez
8. Ibrahimovic
9. Paco Alcacer
10. Rooney?/Higuain?

Having intelligent movement and technique is vital along with some level of physicality that allows them to play with their back towards goal or directly tussling with opposition CB's. I'd expect Paco to shoot up that list in a few years considering how he is a fantastic young talent with all the aforementioned qualities.

Home of Barca Fans