Karim Benzema

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Benzema isnt someone you buy just to be a bench-option, but an injury free Aguero is a better striker, so that would mean having Benzema on the bench for the majority of the season. Just plain silly to have someone of his quality on the bench.

Or you know,they could just play him with Aguero :facepalm1:

Beast

The Observer
His game , his smart movement , his dribbling & touches are all missed ... hope he regain his fitness & be ready for the Betis game

when he is gone or retire it will be hard to get such a smart forward ..

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Our best attacker is back and regaining fitness. He's one of those rare forwards who can both assist and score , just like Messi and Suarez.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Benzema is probably the player that hurt us the most in recent clasicos.

By a mile even, IMO. He has been annoyingly great against us in the last couple of seasons. Better than Ronaldo who I don't fear nearly as much anymore.

Morten

By a mile even, IMO. He has been annoyingly great against us in the last couple of seasons. Better than Ronaldo who I don't fear nearly as much anymore.

Whatever, Ronaldo still got a good goalscoring record against Barca, after he struggled the first few years against them.

serghei

Well, at least they end up i the back of the net, most of the time. Not everyone can do that :messi: Speaking of which, Messi has a fair few penaldos against us in recent years as well.

I know that. This was about Ronaldo vs. Benzema, not Messi vs Ronaldo.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, at least they end up i the back of the net, most of the time. Not everyone can do that :messi: Speaking of which, Messi has a fair few penaldos against us in recent years as well.

When you get to practice them as often as Ronaldo, he better not miss them. Messi scored those penalties against RM that counted. Like when he scored the hat-trick at Bernaleo. Ouch, much still hurt for some Madridistas that.

Morten

When you get to practice them as often as Ronaldo, he better not miss them. Messi scored those penalties against RM that counted. Like when he scored the hat-trick at Bernaleo. Ouch, much still hurt for some Madridistas that.

Funny how much credit he gets for that hatrick, 2 penaldos. By a few barca-fans logic they should really despise it when Messi score penalties. As the can never stop complaining about Penaldo scoring penaldos.

Home of Barca Fans