Karim Benzema

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Selling Benzema is stupid unless its for Aguero but that means both Bale and Ronaldo are shit options next to him. With those two still on the team, we need Llorente to come in and keep Benzema.

Morten

Realistically, what better striker than Benzema can get? I dont see anyone, Aguero maybe, but he is too injury prone to rely on, in my opinion. He also likes to be the center of attention, judging by his performances for Argentine.

barcafan161

Realistically, what better striker than Benzema can get? I dont see anyone, Aguero maybe, but he is too injury prone to rely on, in my opinion. He also likes to be the center of attention, judging by his performances for Argentine.

He would kill it in La Liga

Morten

He would kill it in La Liga

Aguero? When he is not injuried, probably. He might be a better striker, as in a striker that score goals and do typical striker stuff. But i dont think he will fit us as well as Benzema, and Benzema isnt injuried a whole lot. I would rather keep Benzema. Could play with 2 strikers, but Ronaldo is becoming more and more a striker, so we really have no need for another first choice.

serghei

I hope RM sells Benzema. Him and James look like the most dangerous players for Barcelona. They were the best in the 3-1 victory on the Bernabeu, and Benzema was also the best RM player on Camp Nou. He almost always performs against us, the sneaky french.

El Gato

Villarato!
All strikers are trolling the internet really hard now given this "mystery striker transfer" saga United announced. Depay posted a message earlier with a photo of Lukaku writing "see you soon brother" under it. Now Benzema posted on Instagram his picture on the plane writing "let's put the past in the past" :lol: And what's funniest is that he wasn't apparently seen arriving with the rest of the team in Shanghai and didn't play vs Inter in Guangzhou. Not in the club photos taken there either - http://www.realmadrid.com/aficion/fotos/llegada-del-real-madrid-a-shangai

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tancredi Palmeri got as much credibility as the creep who strolls around the Nobel Peace Center here.

hardyboy

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 23s23 seconds ago
Real Madrid rejected the 70m€ bid for Benzema from Manchester City.In summit for Kovacic's blitz,Florentino also decided not to sell Benzema

Morten

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 23s23 seconds ago
Real Madrid rejected the 70m€ bid for Benzema from Manchester City.In summit for Kovacic's blitz,Florentino also decided not to sell Benzema

Why on earth would City bid for him? If there is one position they dont need reinforcements its striker.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
They barely have any depth when it comes to strikers , they have 1,5 players: Kun who plays half a season and Bony.

Morten

They barely have any depth when it comes to strikers , they have 1,5 players: Kun who plays half a season and Bony.

Benzema isnt someone you buy just to be a bench-option, but an injury free Aguero is a better striker, so that would mean having Benzema on the bench for the majority of the season. Just plain silly to have someone of his quality on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans