Karim Benzema

Clockwise

Buccaneer
benzemagoldenballprgd.jpg

Dear Azzido, Your days are numbered .'___'.

Richard.H

What a crap player, won't be surprised if he leaves during winter. Crowd was furious when Ancelotti subbed out Isco instead of Benzema.

In b4 Beast comes and defends him.

Meitux

He has some talent but he's very inconsistent and lazy. One moment he can create something good and the other be purely shit. For some time now we witness the second. Certainly you can't wait for him to perform, Morata may should be given a chance but sell Higuain to ensure Benzema a starting place was just wrong. I never understood the reason behind selling Higuain, obviously he's not for the bench and seeing Benzema now it's obvious who should be there and have a place in the line up.

Last edited:

Galning

Benzemalo at his finest at the moment. He's never been good for Madrid to be honest. 40M for this guy was it?

Ronnie10

I believe the problem might not be Benzema himself. He is the CF, but the team ignores him at all. He has no other option but to drop back and create chances for others.

Mitchell1978

I believe the problem might not be Benzema himself. He is the CF, but the team ignores him at all. He has no other option but to drop back and create chances for others.

I don't know, Morata looked a lot more dangerous in the few minutes he played yesterday.

Ghost

He is not as bad as you guys are making him out to be. He is just a bit incosistent, and quite lazy.

Home of Barca Fans